• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite Month of the Year?

Favourite Month of the Year?

• Total voters
I enjoy October. The weather starts to have a nice cool chill to it, not too cold and not too hot like September. The leaves start to change to a variety of earthly colors...the corn grows high and everyone seems to calm down a little (probably because they've worn themselves out during the Summer)

It's just a nice time of the year.

idk, i like the weather in september and may but having summer vacation makes the summer months good too so uh .

October for sure. Between Halloween, my birthday, and the beginning of fall, it can't get any better.

This was a pretty hard decision since I love a lot of the months; especially August and December.
I really enjoy August, and my birthday's actually in May!

I just find August to be hot to hot, not to cold and it's usually the month were you'd usually go abroad to other countries! I love it.

My birthday is in February, but I've always liked September a lot. The weather cools down but it's not too cold.

august;

- no school
- hot days
- vibrant colours
- lots of stuff going on (friends, parties, fireworks)
- near my birthday in early sep
- a break from everything routine

probably may? nothing really goes on in may, i just have a lot of good memories of the month. plus, the weather is warm but not hot, and school starts to slow down a bit.

i'm born in june, but december is my favorite month because of how lighthearted everything gets, the countdown to christmas and new year's + christmas/winter break tops it off for me.

aww, no votes for February.

I personally love October, taking long walks in the crunchy leaves is the best. Also fall comfort food and cold weather.

Last edited:
aww, no votes for February.

I personally love October, taking long walks in the crunchy leaves is the best. Also fall comfort food and cold weather.

I had actually strongly considered voting for it, since it is the month my birthday is in, but I just can't resist the weather of September!:)

october bc horror movies sweaters foliage colder weather my birthday and halloween!!

August because of summer, closely followed by Decemeber because of Christmas and snow, closely follwoed by April because of spring :D

December because it finally starts being winter and I love the cold.

october for perfect weather and i love going outside to see orange leaves everywhere. its generally a cozy time of year for me. december for christmas, my birthday, end of the year and also cozy

Back