Favourite Month of the Year?

Favourite Month of the Year?

• Total voters
I enjoy October. The weather starts to have a nice cool chill to it, not too cold and not too hot like September. The leaves start to change to a variety of earthly colors...the corn grows high and everyone seems to calm down a little (probably because they've worn themselves out during the Summer)

It's just a nice time of the year.

October for sure. Between Halloween, my birthday, and the beginning of fall, it can't get any better.

This was a pretty hard decision since I love a lot of the months; especially August and December.
I really enjoy August, and my birthday's actually in May!

I just find August to be hot to hot, not to cold and it's usually the month were you'd usually go abroad to other countries! I love it.

My birthday is in February, but I've always liked September a lot. The weather cools down but it's not too cold.

august;

- no school
- hot days
- vibrant colours
- lots of stuff going on (friends, parties, fireworks)
- near my birthday in early sep
- a break from everything routine

probably may? nothing really goes on in may, i just have a lot of good memories of the month. plus, the weather is warm but not hot, and school starts to slow down a bit.

i'm born in june, but december is my favorite month because of how lighthearted everything gets, the countdown to christmas and new year's + christmas/winter break tops it off for me.

aww, no votes for February.

I personally love October, taking long walks in the crunchy leaves is the best. Also fall comfort food and cold weather.

Last edited:
aww, no votes for February.

I personally love October, taking long walks in the crunchy leaves is the best. Also fall comfort food and cold weather.

I had actually strongly considered voting for it, since it is the month my birthday is in, but I just can't resist the weather of September!:)

August because of summer, closely followed by Decemeber because of Christmas and snow, closely follwoed by April because of spring :D

December because it finally starts being winter and I love the cold.

october for perfect weather and i love going outside to see orange leaves everywhere. its generally a cozy time of year for me. december for christmas, my birthday, end of the year and also cozy

Back