• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Alligators!

Nightstar

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Ruby
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Green Candy
I noticed there were polls for a lot of other species but there are a few missing! So here we go:

Who's your favourite Alligator villager?

I like Drago for his design (how cool is it being the only dragon?) but Gayle is probably my favourite. Her design is so cute and she's really sweet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Whoops, poll didn't work. You'll just have to post, haha)

Del, Alli, Gayle, and Boots. I'm quite fond of the alligators, if only I had the space.

Either Sly or Gayle is my favourite alligator; I'm not sure which one I like better.

I like Del because cranky villagers are always cool. Sly is also neat because his house looks like a jungle.

I really only remember having Liz, that was in my Gamecube town. In terms of design though, I like Drago and Gayle.

Gayle. I also love Sly's design but jock is my most disliked personality :(

Drago ftw! he was one of my original villagers, but i accidentally lost him to move-out when i was learning how to time-travel. now Sly is the token alligator in my town, but eh he's pretty boring tbh. would love to have Drago back, but i'm not gonna cycle or reset over moved out villagers at this point...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Drago ftw! he was one of my original villagers, but i accidentally lost him to move-out when i was learning how to time-travel. now Sly is the token alligator in my town, but eh he's pretty boring tbh. would love to have Drago back, but i'm not gonna cycle or reset over moved out villagers at this point....

I've only have Alfonso so far, but he's grown on me so much I love him to bits XD I'm pretty sure he's been in my town from the start and just having a lazy alligator in the town makes it seem so relaxful. I wanna see what all the other ones are like because they all seem sweet. Boots, Del and Sly look adorable XD

Del just moved in, but I love him already. Had Alfonso In CF. Actually, I think all the alligators are adorable!

Back