Alligators!

My favorite Alligator villager is Drago due to his draconic design. His house's interior design is pretty great too, though the one who lives in one of my town's had his house wrecked through terrible decisions on my part in the early days of playing the game (gave him furniture that clashes with stuff, like a Mush TV).

Del is a pretty close runner-up because, while his design is apparently a reference to the Japanese battleship Yamato, his house's interior design and his general appearance make me relate him more to robots and I like to think of him as one, like Ribbot and Sprocket. The Cranky personality is a nice touch as well.

Honorable mentions to Sly for his cool camouflage design which even extends to his house's interior, to Boots for being one of my villagers in the GameCube game who moved to my town from a friend's town, and to Alli for looking kind of ridiculous but in an endearing way.

i love all alligators! they're all very nice. but if i had to rank them:

7. del
6. alfonso
5. sly
4. gayle
3. alli
2. boots
1. drago

i also love pironkon, he would be tied with drago if he was in NL lol

Del and Drago are two buddies I wouldn't do without. Del was an original villager in my town of Corvidae. I immediately knew he was outta there. A day later, I was never going to let him leave! I LOVE him! Drago showed up in one of my campsites and I was so excited because I love his character form. I also really love Gayle since I am a big fan of pink and hearts. And I was thrilled when Boots came back via amiibo cards.

Alfonso, and not because he was in the movie. I actually didn't like him much in the movie.

I really like Sly, but Alfonso is one of the first villagers I remember having from my first Wild World town, she he's gotta be my favourite :D

Gayle and Drago are mine. I haven't had either of them, but going based on looks alone they are my favorites.

Alfonso, obviously. I absolutely love him. Drago and Gayle are OK and Del’s nice, but my favourite is Alfonso.

Alfonso is one of my favorite villagers of all time. I like all the alligators, but none come close to Alfonso.

Drago! I don't like really any of the alligator villagers but Drago is very original and technically not an alligator!?

Back