• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Anteater

Who's your favorite?

• Anabelle

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Olaf

• Annalisa

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Antonio

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Pango

• Cyrano

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Snooty

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Question time!

Who's your favorite anteater and why?

My favorite is Olaf. I like him especially because of his look and he's in general a
cool villager. I also like Cyrano.

I liked Zoe in my Gamecube town but she didn't make it past Population Growing. I've hardly had any in my New Leaf games but I liked Annalisa and Olaf, mostly for their design and I love the normal and smug personalities.

Snooty is a cutie! I like Antonio too though

My favorite of the Anteater villagers is Annalisa. Her design is kind of reminiscent of a plague doctor's mask, and she has one of the better designs as far as I'm concerned when it comes to Normal villagers.

Honorable mentions go to Anabelle for always making me think of Sandshrew from Pok?mon and to Olaf for his bullfighter-inspired starting appearance with the matador's jacket.

Last edited:
Anabelle is my favourite anteater! I love her design and colour scheme, and she was pretty funny when I had her in Wild World.

Antonio is the most easy on the eyes for me. Plus he’s in my best friend’s town, so I’m kind of friends with him. :p

I don't particularly like the anteaters per say. I don't like or dislike them. I'm just neutral about them. If I'm forced to pick, then Olaf would be my choice.

I really liked Olaf, he was in my town for a while and he was quite swell XD I think he liked me too much, but he was a sweetie.

I chose Snooty since she is the only anteater I have in any of my towns. I used to have Olaf and he was great, but he moved to one of my daughter's towns so he is her problem now, lol. But yeah, a snooty NAMED Snooty, how can you resist?

i have antonio in one town and i like him a lot he just gave me his picture which is very cute. my friend has cyarno in his town and he's old and funny. he went through a midlife crisis

I love them all to be honest, I think their design is super cute and unique, and I wish more of them would random move in my town to be honest, lol. But, if I had to pick one, I would pick Anabelle. She has some really nice colours, especially when she's wearing her original shirt. I think she looks really cute and innocent though.

Back