• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Rhino

Who's your favorite?

• Tank

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Merengue

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • Renée

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Rhonda

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Spike

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Hornsby

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
Question time!

Who's your favorite rhino and why?

To be honest, the only rhino, which I kinda like, is Ren?e. Otherwise, rhinos are not really my
favorites.

I don't like any of the rhinos except for Merengue, but if I had to choose it would be Ren?e. Only because she's the only rhino I've ever had and I don't think she's too cute

Personally I only remember Ren?e living in my first town and she was alright - others I don't recall or didn't like. Merengue's probably the cutest although I've never had her.

Hornsby is my favorite. Rhinos aren’t really my thing but he’s alright.

As much as I dislike Merengue for her moving into my town when I didn't want her, she and Spike are my favorites.
Her, because her design is the best out of them all imo and I like Spike because he fits my classic Edgy™ aesthetic

My favorite Rhino villager is Spike. I had him as one of my villagers in the GameCube game and I'm fond of his overall design and Cranky personality. I like his orange coloration, the blue and yellow accents, and the scar he has on his face. He's just an overall pretty cool looking villager and I'm glad he made his return with the Welcome Amiibo update.

I'm not all too fond of any of the other Rhino villagers but I appreciate what Merengue's design is going for.

OVHKDZH.jpg
Hornsby is my favorite rhino.He's been a pleasant surprise so far.Disclaimer:He does not represent nor endorse the Blue Rhino Propane Company.

I voted for Tank because he is the only rhino I have seen in my game. I don't even know what most of tne other rhinos look like except for Merengue. Are they rare villagers?

Merengue! She's so pretty~ Petunia from Game Cube looks cute as well, a pity she didn't make it into later games~

I'm kind of neutral on most of the rhinos. I voted for Tank, but I like him about the same as Rhonda, Merengue, and Hornsby.

This is tough, because the rhinos are all nearly equally ugly to me. I guess Merengue only because she has a strawberry on her head and I love strawberries, but I really don?t like any of them.

Merengue obviously, she's food, and the food villagers always win!

Second fave is Renee because she's just really cute and sweet, I've had her a few times and I just like her.

Back