• Total voters

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Question time!

Who's your favorite cub and why?

My favorite is Stitches. I really like his look, especially because he looks like a living
stuffed animal. He's just cute. I also kinda like Murphy.

Vladimir (mainly bc he's the one cub I've ever had) but i personally think he's so cute!! I just don't want him in my town bc I already have one cranky and that's enough

I like Murphy a lot, I'm glad they brought him back - he's so cute. Maple was also super sweet when I had her in my Wild World town for the longest time. The cubs are just adorable!

Love love love Murphy. I have his WA amiibo card and have him in my town again! I love the gamecube villagers

maple and pudge!
maple because she's such a sweetheart with her rosy cheeks
and pudge because he reminds me so much of winnie the pooh
i love love love the both of them <3

My favorite Cub is Stitches because of his unique design.

I also happen to like Cheri and Maple. Cheri has my second favorite design among the Cub villagers, and I've had Maple in one of my towns in the past and enjoyed having her in town until I had her leave to invite in villagers whose designs I liked more and that fit the town theme better.

I voted for Pekoe because her design is pretty cute. I also like Maple and Bluebear because I have had them in previous games and they are nice villagers.

Pekoe. She's so friggen cute, and it's nostalgia since I've had her in past games/save files.

My favourite cub is Poncho! He's one of my favourite jocks, and Bluebear, Cheri, Kody, and Tammy are some of my other favourites.

in theory, Kody because we share a name. in reality, Pudge because he was the first one to give me his picture in ww and i will never forget my son ;-;

Back