Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Murphy

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Olive

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Tammy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Definitely Maple. She is just so adorable, and looks more like a teddy bear than Stitches imo. I wanna hug her. ^^

If my avatar is any indication, Stitches is my favorite cub and favorite villager in the game.

Maple was the first friend I made when I got Animal Crossing for the Gamecube way, way back so she'll always have a special place in my heart.

Maple and Cheri are my favorite cubs. I had Maple in a previous town. I gotten her from the campsite all of sudden. She was great in my book. Design is very simple, but personality works.

Cheri, I haven't had her, but she's great. I'm planning to have her in town, Aladus. She'll be with the other Cherry and hopefully they will get along. I've seen uchi and peppy relationships like Tangy and Muffy in my previous town. Someday..... they will be together.

It was a battle between Stitches and Bluebear, but I had to go with the little guy. Once he moved out of one of my towns and not only did I cry, I deleted the entire town out of extreme sadness. So dramatic! The happy ending was that he ended up traveling through the Void to my daughter's town. I cried again, this time out of joy.

Pekoe! My sweet little cub! I also voted for Maple and Olive; I had Olive in Gamecube!

Olive is my girl! I always liked her because if you put some glasses on her that's exactly how I'd picture myself looking if I were an animal villager. I'm glad she came back in the update!

Stitches, he’s so sweet and precious!! He’s my all time favorite villager. <3

I also just realized it’s a multiple choice poll so I would have voted for Maple, Pekoe, Tammy, Marty, and Vladimir.

Stitches, he?s so sweet and precious!! He?s my all time favorite villager. <3

I also just realized it?s a multiple choice poll so I would have voted for Maple, Pekoe, Tammy, Marty, and Vladimir.

Back