• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My quest for cool people to sign my mittens.

@Javocado

R.I.P. Me

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Javocado

R.I.P. Me

•▲• Some sort of pun please ^-^ I'll send over a mitten now ?ω?

I've been hesitant to pm the admins about signing my mittens, I feel like they would end up throwing virtual turnips at me or somethin.

Can I sign a mitten? Lol. Not sure how this really works, but I think I understand. We gotta leave a note on a mitten you send is, and then send it back right? Anyways, if you send me a mitten, don't panic if I don't send it back right away. I'm about to go to bed, and will be in class tomorrow until about 12 PM EST lol. Night y'all.

@Petey Piranha

Of course ^-^ I'll send over a mitten ?ω?

Last edited:
Thanks Petey •▲•

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks Petey ?▲?

Well im going to pm the admins tonight and hope they say yes ?ω? However I don't think they will sadly :/ But I am willing to make a bet if anyone wants to, ill bet my ice cream swirl that they either
a) Don't respond
b) Say no
c) Flag me cause im just not cool enough and wasted their time.

well... this page has 666 views so I guess there couldn't be a better time to send the pm's... wish me luck (or plot against my goal of becoming the mitten king)

And it has been done, the messages sent... now I wait for a day or so and hope they sign one of my mittens ?▲? (But they probably won't)

@Dawnpiplup

I'll send one over in a bit, ty for agreeing to sign a mitten ^-^

@Nightmares
What I mean by sign is that I send a mitten over and then the person who I sent the mitten sends it back with some sort of Pun ?ω? But im just trying to get cool peeps to sign my mittens.

*Side Note*
Tysm Oblivia for signing my mitten!

Last edited:
Well I guess this quest ends now, I only got some cool people to sign my mittens but they are the true cool people, all them others are cool but not as cool as them ?ω? So here it ends, my cool person quest is now over. (Im still lookin for cool peeps to sign my mitts, im just ending this XD)

Well... Yeah... I don't know what to write anymore so I'll just end this here! :>

The moment of truth. I'll sign to see if I really have cool status.

Back