• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My quest for cool people to sign my mittens.

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Perfect Apple
Perfect Pear
Perfect Peach
Perfect Orange
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Apple
Durian
Lemon
Persimmon
Mango
Im on a quest for some cool people to sign my mittens ?ω?

*Cool People*
Justin, Jeremy, Oblivia, Jake, Laudine, Murray, Peter, Tom, Tina, Thunder, Bastois99, Bularias, Smart_Tech_Dragon_15, Tyler, Miranda, Linkerator, DarthGohanl, Flummoxer, Grawr, Micah, Mino, Nigel, Sporge27, Zero_13, ?ish, Conor, SockHead, Andy B, Jennifer, ZR388, Kaiaa, Prof Gallows, Gandalf, Jas0n, LaBelleFleur, oath2order, King Dorado

People who have signed my mittens (or agreed to sign one)

Dedenne2, ThatOneMarshalFangirl, Issi, King Dorado, Javocado, xSuperMario64x, Alolan_Apples, pandapples, Petey Piranha, LaBelleFleur, Oblivia, Dawnpiplup, Gir, toadsworthy

The amazing person that made my signature signed one of my mittens!
Yuzu

Awesome people who won my giveaway! (And signed a mitten)

Spooky., hillaruhsaur

Cool people who said no to my mittens (guess I ain't cool enough for them yet ?▲?)
Thunder Tom

So yeah, those are the cool people that I want to sign my mitten collectibles, sadly some of em don't use the forums anymore :/

Ha! My quest begins anew! I still have mittens and I still need cool peeps to sign em! (this time though I won't be updating who signed em, I use mobile and the edit option has become extremely finicky?)

Last edited:
WAIT?????
Not me?

Darn .-. XD
Kinda sad that almost all of the sages are on anymore even though I never knew them

WAIT?????
Not me?

Darn .-. XD
Kinda sad that almost all of the sages are on anymore even though I never knew them

Would you like to sign a mitten? You seem pretty cool

Why all of the sages out of curiosity? Especially the ones you never met?

@Tom

They are part of the cool people club, and everybody knows that
green = cool
blue = super cool
light blue = awesome
purple = gods of the forum that cannot be reckoned with

But I mean, there are other cool people as well ?▲?

Last edited:
I mean I sold you like 5 mittens and put puns on them for you so...

Am I stilll not cool enough??

@Bcat
You're cool, but because of that you had already signed mittens :3

Oath= god?
ERROR. DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Last edited:
Back