Miitomo still, anyone?

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1930-4077-2035
I've 20+ people now and more, but if you need help getting the amounts you are free to add me :)

Last edited:
Have I added you on Miitomo?

No I haven't. You can add me if you'd like!

Cool beanerooners.

Also if anyone wants to get the link on Discord, hit me up and I'll give you my name, or look in the TBT server for Sheila and send me a DM :)

Or just post here, man either is fine but yeah I do accept DM's there from anyone ^^ still need 5-6 til 20 so go ahead, man.

I have already friended you but if anyone else could friend me that'd be great!

^yeah same man add everyone here who wants.. i have like 2 away from 20 so i've just been trying to spam add button now lol

You can add me if you want, I don't know how to add people, so I can figure it out.
I downloaded it for kicks on Wednesday, I'm kinda surprised how vacant it is.

I just downloaded it for Nintendo points a few days ago, but I don't actually plan to use it...

You can add me if you want, I don't know how to add people, so I can figure it out.
I downloaded it for kicks on Wednesday, I'm kinda surprised how vacant it is.

I can send a link when I got better time taking ages to get on tbt on my phone.. but yeah usually send a link here or if you have discord you can DM me there with a link which is easier but I'm not gonna force everyone to do that

Okay I'll send you one there if it's okay because zooming in and out this site on my phone, nope unless I really have to :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also yeah I got like 20+ friends already but if anyone needs help to reach that I can add you, but I'm good for now ^^

Well, if you've already hit 20, I don't need any help since I hardly use the app at all, thank you though. :)
Sorry for any confusion.

Well, if you've already hit 20, I don't need any help since I hardly use the app at all, thank you though. :)
Sorry for any confusion.

No probs, just thought all these people I found there wouldn't accept lol. Ah well thanks anyways

Back