Buying Help Me Fill My Pokedex! :D (USUM)

lol, from smoothies to pokemon :3

I use mobile so seeing images on most sites is a pain, I have most mons so if you want ye can pm me a list of mons you need and I can probably get em (I can't get US exclusives atm, sorry).

I have all UB and a few shinies I found if you wanna dex those (I do ask that if you wanna dex the shinies to send em back after, I like em :3)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, im heading out to work in a few mins so I would have to do this in 8 or so hours.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, im heading out to work in a few mins so I would have to do this in 8 or so hours.

lol, from smoothies to pokemon :3

I use mobile so seeing images on most sites is a pain, I have most mons so if you want ye can pm me a list of mons you need and I can probably get em (I can't get US exclusives atm, sorry).

I have all UB and a few shinies I found if you wanna dex those (I do ask that if you wanna dex the shinies to send em back after, I like em :3)

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMGOSH Thank you soo much!!! :3 Id love to dex those shines as well :D

I'll be sure to hit you up with a PM soon! I'll be available till sunday, then every Friday sat and sun!
How much tbt do you want?
also yea, got bored of chicken smoothie lol

Last edited:
Back