• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Buying items

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get all 26 re-orderable items for you, for 1 tbt bells each. It will take awhile, so if you agree I will get back to you soon.
Edit: Whoops, nevermind. I do apologies, I didn't see you were only accepting IGBs.

Last edited:
is possible for you do bells :/ i don' t want to spend my BTB as am saving up for candy collectible ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get all 26 re-orderable items for you, for 1 tbt bells each. It will take awhile, so if you agree I will get back to you soon.
Edit: Whoops, nevermind. I do apologies, I didn't see you were only accepting IGBs.

sorry about that i will only spend BTB on items that can not be bought in the store ;C

is possible for you do bells :/ i don' t want to spend my BTB as am saving up for candy collectible ?
My apologies, I just edited my post. I didn't see you were only accepting IGBs.

Edit: Oh dear, we are making a mess here. I'll send you a PM instead.

Last edited:
Hey i can get you the following:

Batroom math
bathroom stall
breag box
breaker
cabin low table
classic bed
double neck guitar
editor chair
editor desk
kitchy clock

how about 15k each?

I can get you these:

star globe
minimalist bed
weeping fig
harvest clock
ranch tea table

FC is the one in the sidebar.

I can get you these:

star globe
minimalist bed
weeping fig
harvest clock
ranch tea table

FC is the one in the sidebar.

i Will add u and would it be a Pick or or would u like me to open my gates ?

Awesome i like to buy (Pay 15 kt each )

star globe
minimalist bed
harvest clock

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back