• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading [Trading/Buying] DOG VILLAGERS

thecaprisungod

Bells
New Leaf Token
Feedback
100% (16) +
Need one or a few dog villagers, mainly Goldie (probably getting), Walker, or Daisy, in that order, preferably by tomorrow. I can offer 5 million bells for dogs that are not up there, and are not Butch, Cookie, Biskit, Bones, or Shep, and I can do 10 million bells for any of the two listed above.

Otherwise, I have these villagers that I'm willing to trade:
Punchy
Alice
Truffles
Eunice
Butch
Tiffany
Agent S

Last edited:
Hey, I can get you a dog villager! Take your pick, I have:
Bea
Butch
Cookie
Maddie

Would it be too much trouble to get Butch as well? I can offer the 10 million IGB or 50 TBT for Butch, and the 5 million IGB or ~30-40 TBT for Cookie

hey! i'm willing to give you butch, if @toonafeesh don't reply. ^^

awesome! do you have enough space right now? i can kick him out immediately.

I have space, but it's for my friend, who is moving a villager out right now. I'll pay you the bells, but she'd need to get Butch instead of me, if that's alright.

Last edited:
I have goldie, but It'll take a while to TT her in boxes. :') if you don't mind to wait until Friday at latest, I can sell her to you!

oops directed at the wrong person! haha

Last edited:
I have goldie, but It'll take a while to TT her in boxes. :') if you don't mind to wait until Friday at latest, I can sell her to you!

I already have two people offering Goldie, but I'm not 100% sure they'll be able to follow through. If both of those fail, I'll be sure to ask you. I left it in so I at least have backups. Thanks :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah no problem! fc?

Her FC is 3669-2105-0297

I already have two people offering Goldie, but I'm not 100% sure they'll be able to follow through. If both of those fail, I'll be sure to ask you. I left it in so I at least have backups. Thanks :)

Alright! Hope you find the other dog villagers!! :")

- - - Post Merge - - -

Her FC is 3669-2105-0297

alrighty, opening my gates right now ^^.

Just an update! Goldie just pinged me with a moving date if you're interested in doing a trade right now/in a few days!

Just an update! Goldie just pinged me with a moving date if you're interested in doing a trade right now/in a few days!

I'm ready today from now till 9:00 PM PST if you're available :) Although, it would be easier to have my friend take Goldie directly since it's for her. Do you want IGB or TBT? If so, how much? I'm willing to offer up to 60 TBT or 10mil IGB :)

Alright! If it's easier for your friend I can give her Goldie ^^ and 20TBT is fine! I could do the trade right now if you'd like :D What's your friend's FC? Mine should be on my sidebar :')

Back