Trading My 2 Ice Cream Swirls for Winter Mitten Collectibles! (10 mittens per swirl)

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Bells
Blue Hybrid Pansy
White Rose
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Red Lily
Red Lily
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (281) +
Hello everyone! I have 2 ice cream swirl collectibles that I would like to trade for winter mittens! Dont have enough winter mittens to fill in the average prices? Just er, pm me I guess... (I would like at least 10 mittens a swirl but more is always appreciated!)

*GIVEAWAY!*
The winners are

hillaruhsaur (found the exact quote location)
Spooky. (found where the quote comes from)

They have both gained glorious ice cream swirls! (But sadly they arent BURSTED with BERRY FLAVOR

Last edited:
Is it from that one bear cartoon? with the 3 bears?

Last edited:
@hillaruhsaur
@Utrumori

Nope, no gummi bears and no yogurt, just sweet delicious Jar cola.

I may have started a nearly impossible quote hunt, this quote is just plain obscure.

I might post another hint in the future, but I expect somebody to figure out what it's from by then, I mean, people figured out the Halloween puzzle and that was harder than this XD

@Spooky

Nah, but good guess :3

@Hillaruhsaur

The jar cola reference is actually another obscure quote from the same thing ?ω?

Last edited:
@Spooky

Nah, but good guess :3

@Hillaruhsaur

The jar cola reference is actually another obscure quote from the same thing ?ω?

ah ok gotcha :) is it a reference to bursting boba?

- - - Post Merge - - -

or a reference to those gummy vitamin bears lol

Last edited:
@hillaruhsaur

I've never actually heard of that, guess ill look up bursting boba :3

Bursting Boba looks pretty darn good ?ω? (They come in mango and all sorts of tropical flavors)

New! Berry Blast

Last edited:
Is it from a Trix commercial, or maybe some other cereal? It sounds familiar.

@BiggestFanofACCF

Nope

But good guess :3

@DaCoSim

Oh Dang! You know im interested! Send me a pm and we can chat bout these mittens. Heads up, I traded off the blue candy to another user for mittens already ?▲? (I should update that title)

@BiggestFanofACCF

Nope

But good guess :3

@DaCoSim

Oh Dang! You know im interested! Send me a pm and we can chat bout these mittens. Heads up, I traded off the blue candy to another user for mittens already ?▲? (I should update that title)

Sent u a pm :)

Back