Buying Buying Items for Towns!

I can get you gold tools, but I can only get a shovel and can for each, rod for 2, axe and net for 1, and I don't have any slingshots. But I can get you the remaining tools either later today or tomorrow.

I can get you gold tools, but I can only get a shovel and can for each, rod for 2, axe and net for 1, and I don't have any slingshots. But I can get you the remaining tools either later today or tomorrow.
Just to make it not so complicated, may I only have one set of golden tools from you for one town? So then I won't be on the search for the others, so it's easier if you know what I mean, 5 tbt?

I'll get you the full sets, I wouldn't want to give you bits and pieces, since right now I'm missing two tools. I'll tell you once I get more.

hi! i have
-gold roses (35)
-orange roses (13)
-purple pansies (60)
-purple tulips (40)
selling at 1tbt each !

i'll sell you 10 black roses, 5 purple pansies, the star shades, and the pink pinwheel all for 2 tbt each

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yeah, i can sell you bells as well. how much do you need?

Guys, I am editing the post to add my 2 other towns, give me about 5 minutes then I will reply to everyone's post!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Done

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll sell you 10 black roses, 5 purple pansies, the star shades, and the pink pinwheel all for 2 tbt each

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yeah, i can sell you bells as well. how much do you need?

Hello, I need bells for EVERY town, so just how much you can give for each town with no trouble. May I have the pink pinwheel and the star shades for 4 tbt? And the rate of bells maybe 2 tbt every 500k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! i have
-gold roses (35)
-orange roses (13)
-purple pansies (60)
-purple tulips (40)
selling at 1tbt each !

As I do not have many tbt on me, how about 2 orange roses, 2 orange pansies, and 2 purple tulips for 6 tbt? And when I earn more tbt, maybe I could buy more?

that's fine. i think i can sell you 5 million bells for each town, so 20 million in total, which would equal 84 tbt with he glasses and pinwheel. i see you can't afford that, though, so just tell me what you need

Hello! I have a huge assortment of flowers, I mainly have roses. The kinds I have are Red, White, Yellow, Pink, black, and orange. as fore Red, white, and Yellow I have huge amounts of them so I've got plenty to spare, as for the rest I have; 24 Pink roses, 5 Orange roses, and 7 Black roses that i'm willing to sell. make an offer on them if you'd like!

that's fine. i think i can sell you 5 million bells for each town, so 20 million in total, which would equal 84 tbt with he glasses and pinwheel. i see you can't afford that, though, so just tell me what you need

Sorry for late reply! I guess I'd just like the star shades and the pinwheel for now and 1m for each town which would be 10tbt in total.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Cheeky How much would you like for the regular roses? (red, yellow, white)

Last edited:
alright, i added you. delivery or pickup? i'd prefer delivery, if thats ok. theres no room in my town

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, i think the total would be 12 tbt because its the pinwheel, shades, and 4 million bells. or are you only buying 3 million?

Last edited:
Can I take ten of each color?

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright, i added you. delivery or pickup? i'd prefer delivery, if thats ok. theres no room in my town

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, i think the total would be 12 tbt because its the pinwheel, shades, and 4 million bells. or are you only buying 3 million?

Yeah, my mistake

I have the gold tool sets, if you still need those :) I don't know if I have four, but I at the very least have two. I'll check in a minute.

Alright, I'll be ready in a few hours to trade

Hey, I can get the items below:

Rosefall:
pink argyle shirt

Stardale:
star bopper

RainDrop:
blue pom pom hat

FC is the one in the sidebar.

Back