• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Buying Items for Towns!

I can get you gold tools, but I can only get a shovel and can for each, rod for 2, axe and net for 1, and I don't have any slingshots. But I can get you the remaining tools either later today or tomorrow.

I can get you gold tools, but I can only get a shovel and can for each, rod for 2, axe and net for 1, and I don't have any slingshots. But I can get you the remaining tools either later today or tomorrow.
Just to make it not so complicated, may I only have one set of golden tools from you for one town? So then I won't be on the search for the others, so it's easier if you know what I mean, 5 tbt?

I'll get you the full sets, I wouldn't want to give you bits and pieces, since right now I'm missing two tools. I'll tell you once I get more.

hi! i have
-gold roses (35)
-orange roses (13)
-purple pansies (60)
-purple tulips (40)
selling at 1tbt each !

i'll sell you 10 black roses, 5 purple pansies, the star shades, and the pink pinwheel all for 2 tbt each

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yeah, i can sell you bells as well. how much do you need?

Guys, I am editing the post to add my 2 other towns, give me about 5 minutes then I will reply to everyone's post!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Done

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll sell you 10 black roses, 5 purple pansies, the star shades, and the pink pinwheel all for 2 tbt each

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yeah, i can sell you bells as well. how much do you need?

Hello, I need bells for EVERY town, so just how much you can give for each town with no trouble. May I have the pink pinwheel and the star shades for 4 tbt? And the rate of bells maybe 2 tbt every 500k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! i have
-gold roses (35)
-orange roses (13)
-purple pansies (60)
-purple tulips (40)
selling at 1tbt each !

As I do not have many tbt on me, how about 2 orange roses, 2 orange pansies, and 2 purple tulips for 6 tbt? And when I earn more tbt, maybe I could buy more?

that's fine. i think i can sell you 5 million bells for each town, so 20 million in total, which would equal 84 tbt with he glasses and pinwheel. i see you can't afford that, though, so just tell me what you need

Hello! I have a huge assortment of flowers, I mainly have roses. The kinds I have are Red, White, Yellow, Pink, black, and orange. as fore Red, white, and Yellow I have huge amounts of them so I've got plenty to spare, as for the rest I have; 24 Pink roses, 5 Orange roses, and 7 Black roses that i'm willing to sell. make an offer on them if you'd like!

that's fine. i think i can sell you 5 million bells for each town, so 20 million in total, which would equal 84 tbt with he glasses and pinwheel. i see you can't afford that, though, so just tell me what you need

Sorry for late reply! I guess I'd just like the star shades and the pinwheel for now and 1m for each town which would be 10tbt in total.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Cheeky How much would you like for the regular roses? (red, yellow, white)

Last edited:
alright, i added you. delivery or pickup? i'd prefer delivery, if thats ok. theres no room in my town

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, i think the total would be 12 tbt because its the pinwheel, shades, and 4 million bells. or are you only buying 3 million?

Last edited:
Can I take ten of each color?

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright, i added you. delivery or pickup? i'd prefer delivery, if thats ok. theres no room in my town

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, i think the total would be 12 tbt because its the pinwheel, shades, and 4 million bells. or are you only buying 3 million?

Yeah, my mistake

I have the gold tool sets, if you still need those :) I don't know if I have four, but I at the very least have two. I'll check in a minute.

Alright, I'll be ready in a few hours to trade

Hey, I can get the items below:

Rosefall:
pink argyle shirt

Stardale:
star bopper

RainDrop:
blue pom pom hat

FC is the one in the sidebar.

Back