• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying a few wishlist items: saplings, tools, furniture, unorderables [TBT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailormoons

°˖✧ princess ✧˖°
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8245-0763-4512
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Vesta
Pink Hybrid Lily
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Mint
White Pansy
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
う
ど
Feedback
100% (111) +
Hi everyone!

I’m getting back into the game after a super long break. I’ll hopefully be getting my very first N3DS tomorrow, and I’ll be starting a whole new town. I just wanted to buy a few items to start me off. This will be with TBT bells as I don’t have any in-game bells at the moment! Please let me know if you have any of these following items. I won’t be able to connect with you until tomorrow (I'm GMT), as I don’t yet know my 3DS code c:

Thank you!

- - -

Items in RED means I should be getting them soon, but haven't yet received them

GARDENING: [name your price]
∞ x Saplings (oak & pine)
1 x Watering can
∞ x Regular axe
3 x Silver axe

ORDERABLES: [1 tbt each]
Mini lamp
Minimalist table

UNORDERABLES: [2 tbt each]
Bunny c. Balloon
Heart p. Balloon
Sloppy bed

Last edited:
Hello! I can order you the lovely wall, school hat, bandage, yellow rainboots, pep squad skirt (i think). I can also get you a basket of perfect peaches, normal apples, perfect cherries, normal oranges, bananas, and coconuts :)

that comes to a total of 16 TBT, 14 if I don't have the pep squad skirt. let me know if you want it and I can order it to you now and give it to you tomorrow

i can get you all of the fruits, though spookymemes might have you covered.
i can get you these songs: K.K. Ballad, Lucky K.K., Steep Hill (K.K.), Two Days Ago (K.K.)
i can get you these items: bun wig, kids' smock, white stockings, yellow rain boots, yellow raincoat, neutral floor, all 3 requested minimalist items, makeup case, CD player, home-computer rack, homework set, round mini cactus, and cardboard box

so most of it, i guess.

lmao. anyways, let me know if you want any of it.

Hello! I can order you the lovely wall, school hat, bandage, yellow rainboots, pep squad skirt (i think). I can also get you a basket of perfect peaches, normal apples, perfect cherries, normal oranges, bananas, and coconuts :)

that comes to a total of 16 TBT, 14 if I don't have the pep squad skirt. let me know if you want it and I can order it to you now and give it to you tomorrow

hi! i'd love to buy all the items minus the yellow rainboots, and minus the fruits, if possible. so that'd be 8 tbt in total c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can get you all of the fruits, though spookymemes might have you covered.
i can get you these songs: K.K. Ballad, Lucky K.K., Steep Hill (K.K.), Two Days Ago (K.K.)
i can get you these items: bun wig, kids' smock, white stockings, yellow rain boots, yellow raincoat, neutral floor, all 3 requested minimalist items, makeup case, CD player, home-computer rack, homework set, round mini cactus, and cardboard box

so most of it, i guess.

lmao. anyways, let me know if you want any of it.

PM'd you c:

Last edited:
that's fine! less bells for me to spend lol. Just ordered the items, I'll VM you tomorrow

Hi, I can get you I love you, KK Parade, the corkboard and the ranch wall if you still need?

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes please! are you available to drop them off now?

I gotta order them, but I will VM you shortly when they arrive if that's okay? (doesn't take long since I just order then TT a few hours ahead).

Last edited:
Hi, I can get you I love you, KK Parade, the corkboard and the ranch wall if you still need?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I gotta order them, but I will VM you shortly when they arrive if that's okay? (doesn't take long since I just order then TT a few hours ahead).

okay great, thank you! give me a shout when you're ready c:

Hiya! I can get you the ballet slippers, world map, and the piggy bank if you're still interested.

Heya, just wanted to give a heads-up that orderables usually go for 1tbt and unorderables for 2tbt; just assuming you priced them a bit higher since the rate was different before :)

hi! i can get you the ballet slippers and world map! (that would be 8tbt? :D)

Heya, just wanted to give a heads-up that orderables usually go for 1tbt and unorderables for 2tbt; just assuming you priced them a bit higher since the rate was different before :)

ahh i see! thank you, i'll change the prices c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm available now and for the rest of the night so just let me know whenever you want to pick up/or drop off.

sorry i missed you! it was super late when i replied to you yesterday. please let me know when you're next available, i'll VM you too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi :) I have Bunny c. Balloon and Heart p. Balloon.
Sloppy bed, Piggy Bank and World Map as well, if you need duplicates.:)

hello! i'd love to get the sloppy bed and both balloons please, if possible? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! i can get you the ballet slippers and world map! (that would be 8tbt? :D)

thank you so much but i think i'm all set now, once usa-chan and RedTropicalFish get back online c:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back