Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (8) +
libertatus.regular.png
giphy.gif

Hi there and welcome to my shop!
It's a simple shoppe really.

I hope you don't mind that i don't currently have acnl examples, but my art is just as capable!

Chibi Headshots (with color)ex1 ex 2 - 40 TBT

Chibi Sketches (No color) ex1 ex2 - 12 TBT

Currently all filled and some ;3;!
1. --
2. --
3. --

Rules
_______

1. Only submit a form/request when slots/shop is open
2. Please do NOT pm me regarding the shop being closed
3. You MAY pm me if you have a private question in general or if the piece you'd like done is a surprise/gift
4. My prices are some-what negotiable. Note: I have this for my own fun purposes and do not pay my bills this way. I work 2 jobs so please understand if art is not done immediately.
5. Please give up to 1 week when ordering art. Not because it will take that amount if time, it just doesn't stress me or you and would get done better/efficiently this way
6. Do not steal my art, others' characters etc
7. Marking is OK
8. Be kind, and not make me add any other rules ;3;

Last edited:
I'd love a chibi headshot! Just a question though, do you draw humanoid characters? I tried reading to see if you mentioned that somewhere in the OP, but I didn't see anything. Sorry if I overlooked it. XD

I'd love a chibi headshot of whoever of my OC's you like best. (if you do humans of course)

X

@amye.miller + @twins I can do humans :) Just let me know references/expressions you like :)
@EloquentElixir Of course just let me know what expression you'd like :)

sghafldsfhd a CS user!! and an animal artist !!! hit me up son

I'd love a colored headshot of my unicorn doggo from here (middle dog on the top row)! Here's another ref of him. <3

@amye.miller + @twins I can do humans :) Just let me know references/expressions you like :)

Great! Then can I please get a chibi headshot of this character?

https://toyhou.se/1465792.angelette#5303142

I'd like a slightly shocked/surprised expression like in the ref. Would you like me to send the payment before or after you finish?

sghafldsfhd a CS user!! and an animal artist !!! hit me up son

I'd love a colored headshot of my unicorn doggo from here (middle dog on the top row)! Here's another ref of him. <3
^Hey my fellow cs user, cs for life <3 Id be happy to do a piece for you just give me an expression/idea to work off of!

@EloquentElixir Id be happy to do your deer villager, since then youd have another piece of art of him :)
@amye.miller Send once i complete it so your happy! Note since their hair is quite long it may appear short/cut off a bit Other then that i can do it and will add to a slot!

PS: Anyone else who has posted above will be apart of my slots if they let me know the ref/expression they want!
I did not plan on anyone actually ordering for at least a few days :'D But thanks everyone i hope to one day fully open my shop. This is what i can do for now~

Okay :D A lazy content look on his face would be lovely!
would you like me to send the tbt now?​

Last edited:

Can I get maybe a confused expression? Thanks!

^Hey my fellow cs user, cs for life <3 Id be happy to do a piece for you just give me an expression/idea to work off of!

Ooohh, maybe have him wink with his tongue playfully sticking out like ;9 ? (ya get me ; v; )

And aaa is it okay to hit you up sometime on CS? I'm f1owercrown on there btw! <3

@amye.miller art is completed~
h1.jpg

@EloquentElixir art is completed~
h2.jpg

PS: If you want to check them out on my DA where i submitted them (if for any reason you need them/lose the art) there are here 2 more pieces still in wip, sketches made just need to color!

Last edited:
View attachment 211042

@amye.miller art is completed~
View attachment 211043

PS: If you want to check them out on my DA where i submitted them (if for any reason you need them/lose the art) there are here 2 more pieces still in wip, sketches made just need to color!

Ah, she looks so cute! I love her expression. <3 Thanks so much! I just sent the payment. c:

View attachment 211043

Ahhh thank you! This is so cute, sending tbt now! <3

btw, you got our characters mixed up, Kiev is mine and Angelette is hers >>​

Last edited:
;3; Sorry I had a 50 50 shot! Thanks so much for ordering ill try to do better following this :'D

h3.jpg
Art for twins completed! :D (I love doing acnl majors...this is my first one im actually amazed. You have a great character!)

dd4.jpg
art for Skarmoury completed! :3 I hope it came out alright they didnt have a lot of colors but i tried to really make them sparkle in a simple tone~

Both of you let me know if anything is a mess/anything wrong! Thanks for commissioning me~

Last edited:
Back