• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Ky's Chibi Shoppe (Closed)

Kydashing

I like soup.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Hybrid Lily
White Lily
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
Orange Mote of Flame
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (8) +
libertatus.regular.png
giphy.gif

Hi there and welcome to my shop!
It's a simple shoppe really.

I hope you don't mind that i don't currently have acnl examples, but my art is just as capable!

Chibi Headshots (with color)ex1 ex 2 - 40 TBT

Chibi Sketches (No color) ex1 ex2 - 12 TBT

Currently all filled and some ;3;!
1. --
2. --
3. --

Rules
_______

1. Only submit a form/request when slots/shop is open
2. Please do NOT pm me regarding the shop being closed
3. You MAY pm me if you have a private question in general or if the piece you'd like done is a surprise/gift
4. My prices are some-what negotiable. Note: I have this for my own fun purposes and do not pay my bills this way. I work 2 jobs so please understand if art is not done immediately.
5. Please give up to 1 week when ordering art. Not because it will take that amount if time, it just doesn't stress me or you and would get done better/efficiently this way
6. Do not steal my art, others' characters etc
7. Marking is OK
8. Be kind, and not make me add any other rules ;3;

Last edited:
I'd love a chibi headshot! Just a question though, do you draw humanoid characters? I tried reading to see if you mentioned that somewhere in the OP, but I didn't see anything. Sorry if I overlooked it. XD

I'd love a chibi headshot of whoever of my OC's you like best. (if you do humans of course)

X

@amye.miller + @twins I can do humans :) Just let me know references/expressions you like :)
@EloquentElixir Of course just let me know what expression you'd like :)

sghafldsfhd a CS user!! and an animal artist !!! hit me up son

I'd love a colored headshot of my unicorn doggo from here (middle dog on the top row)! Here's another ref of him. <3

@amye.miller + @twins I can do humans :) Just let me know references/expressions you like :)

Great! Then can I please get a chibi headshot of this character?

https://toyhou.se/1465792.angelette#5303142

I'd like a slightly shocked/surprised expression like in the ref. Would you like me to send the payment before or after you finish?

sghafldsfhd a CS user!! and an animal artist !!! hit me up son

I'd love a colored headshot of my unicorn doggo from here (middle dog on the top row)! Here's another ref of him. <3
^Hey my fellow cs user, cs for life <3 Id be happy to do a piece for you just give me an expression/idea to work off of!

@EloquentElixir Id be happy to do your deer villager, since then youd have another piece of art of him :)
@amye.miller Send once i complete it so your happy! Note since their hair is quite long it may appear short/cut off a bit Other then that i can do it and will add to a slot!

PS: Anyone else who has posted above will be apart of my slots if they let me know the ref/expression they want!
I did not plan on anyone actually ordering for at least a few days :'D But thanks everyone i hope to one day fully open my shop. This is what i can do for now~

Okay :D A lazy content look on his face would be lovely!
would you like me to send the tbt now?​

Last edited:

Can I get maybe a confused expression? Thanks!

^Hey my fellow cs user, cs for life <3 Id be happy to do a piece for you just give me an expression/idea to work off of!

Ooohh, maybe have him wink with his tongue playfully sticking out like ;9 ? (ya get me ; v; )

And aaa is it okay to hit you up sometime on CS? I'm f1owercrown on there btw! <3

@amye.miller art is completed~
h1.jpg

@EloquentElixir art is completed~
h2.jpg

PS: If you want to check them out on my DA where i submitted them (if for any reason you need them/lose the art) there are here 2 more pieces still in wip, sketches made just need to color!

Last edited:
View attachment 211042

@amye.miller art is completed~
View attachment 211043

PS: If you want to check them out on my DA where i submitted them (if for any reason you need them/lose the art) there are here 2 more pieces still in wip, sketches made just need to color!

Ah, she looks so cute! I love her expression. <3 Thanks so much! I just sent the payment. c:

View attachment 211043

Ahhh thank you! This is so cute, sending tbt now! <3

btw, you got our characters mixed up, Kiev is mine and Angelette is hers >>​

Last edited:
;3; Sorry I had a 50 50 shot! Thanks so much for ordering ill try to do better following this :'D

h3.jpg
Art for twins completed! :D (I love doing acnl majors...this is my first one im actually amazed. You have a great character!)

dd4.jpg
art for Skarmoury completed! :3 I hope it came out alright they didnt have a lot of colors but i tried to really make them sparkle in a simple tone~

Both of you let me know if anything is a mess/anything wrong! Thanks for commissioning me~

Last edited:
Your art is really cute :3
Could I have a colour headshot of my mayor?
Thanks for considering ^^

Back