• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Ky's Chibi Shoppe (Closed)

Your artwork is really nice. :3 Could I request you to do a colored Chibi Headshot of my mayor character? I would like a cheerful expression for the character. Thanks.

Last edited:
View attachment 211758
art for Skarmoury completed! :3 I hope it came out alright they didnt have a lot of colors but i tried to really make them sparkle in a simple tone~

Both of you let me know if anything is a mess/anything wrong! Thanks for commissioning me~

Aaaa thank you! <3 I love the little sparkle and the tongue you did, totally cute. ; v; I believe I sent payment already, but if I haven't, let me know!

May I order another commission? I got a new doggo adopt hehe ; v;

HeY ThErE.

Could I please get a coloured chibi headshot of my goat?
https://imgur.com/a/XfMce can't be bothered to do a clickable word sorry bye

This art is the cutest omigosh. Also soz if I missed something I'm really tired atm

would it be at all possible for a chibi sketch to be colored? and how much would you want it?
i know it isn't listed as an option but i just thought to ask, because my acnl mayor is literally themed on rainbows =w=

(Slots closed, all accepted)

@Stepheroo, @Dedenne2, @Ryumia accepted!

(Anyone after is accepted, but would take up to a week considering the 3 slot limit. But its still all good!)
@Gingersnap35 accepted my friend!

@punctuallyAbsent of course! Itd be 20 tbt instead :) (Its a bit faint but youll know for sure its colored.)

@skarmoury yes of course! I did get payment then, and i greatly appreciate the tip ;.;

Thank you! Do you mind if I send the payment now since that?s how I organize myself better? It?s not meant to rush you or anything. Just for my peace of mind haha.

Also, if you?re able to do colored chibi sketches of humans, can I change mine to that? If not, I?ll keep the headshot. Sorry ;;

Last edited:
I can do sketches of humans too, so no worries just let me know the reference. And your welcome to send payment now, i just dont normally expect it unless the persons ok with it :)

I can do sketches of humans too, so no worries just let me know the reference. And your welcome to send payment now, i just dont normally expect it unless the persons ok with it :)

The previous reference I gave you originally has the whole body. Would you like me to edit the order I made, or even resend it?

@Stepheroo Here is your piece. I had forgotten it was a sketch and not normal fulbody. So...heres a normal one. Sorry bout that hooe you like it anyways!
3UD5ZmA.png

@Stepheroo Here is your piece. I had forgotten it was a sketch and not normal fulbody. So...heres a normal one. Sorry bout that hooe you like it anyways!
3UD5ZmA.png

Oh wow ty sooooo much she is so cute and I love her little poses awww <33
She’s so squishy, like I want to pinch her cheeks tytytyty ;v;

may i please order a pair of full-body colored chibis in one picture?
mayor 1, my friend's mayor fog, seen on the left in this picture,, except his shirt is the black anchor tee and has the exact design of said shirt, not just an anchor; the artist of that picture simplified it. also please leave off the pipe!

mayor 2, my mayor candor, seen on the right in the above picture, except his hair is supposed to be in this style with a looser ponytail like this, his shoes are supposed to look like this, his shorts are supposed to be this color, his scarf is a long-tailed one (not a bandana), and he's supposed to have black leggings under the shorts.
(i'm sorry this is so specific, every artist i've gotten art from so far has done my mayor wrong and his design has been all over the place, and i'd really like it to be accurate for once xvx)
also do you take specific pose requests at all..?

Last edited:
lcuLZls.png

Art for you is completed! Im not sure if you sent payment yet but if not your free to send now. Thanks for your order and patience everyone~

OMG ITS ADORABLE!!!!!!! Sending tbt now!!!

@Ryumia Your headshot has been completed, please let me know if anything needs fixed, is missing, etc <3
Thanks for waiting and your order ;3;

@Ryumia Your headshot has been completed, please let me know if anything needs fixed, is missing, etc <3

Whoa... :0 No... Thank you. This looks really great. It was really worth the wait. Looks so nice that I want to use it right now. xD

tag yourself, i'm the smiley star lmfaoo
seriously though this is so adorable and i love those cheeks!!!
BiodegradableSpecificBarnswallow-max-1mb.gif

Aaaa thank you! <3 I love the little sparkle and the tongue you did, totally cute. ; v; I believe I sent payment already, but if I haven't, let me know!

May I order another commission? I got a new doggo adopt hehe ; v;

hTZ4Aku.png

Your piece is finished! I do hope you enjoy! Let me know otherwise~

One more piece to go :D

HeY ThErE.

Could I please get a coloured chibi headshot of my goat?
https://imgur.com/a/XfMce can't be bothered to do a clickable word sorry bye

This art is the cutest omigosh. Also soz if I missed something I'm really tired atm

Hi there, you have waited quite some time for your art. I apologize for this and as such it is free. I do hope you like it let me know otherwise. I thank you for ordering from me!

headshot_for_gingersnap35_from_belltreefroums_by_kydashing-dbx8svy.png

Back