Do you maintain a consistent sleep schedule?

Consistent sleep schedule?

• Yeah man, I'm rocking it. Falling asleep at the same time every night and waking up at the same time

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I have enough consistency to get by. A bit of a kip during the weekends, perhaps.

Votes: 36 50.0%
  • Hell no. I'm all over the place!

Votes: 33 45.8%

• Total voters
not really. i mean sometimes...

on weekdays i usually go to sleep from 10-12, usually leaning towards the later end. and i wake up at 6. so <8 hours of sleep a night. once in a blue moon i'll go to bed at like 7:30. sometimes i nap but not on a regular schedule, and my naps are always like, 4 hours long.

then on weekends no matter what time i go to bed i'll get 9-12 hours of sleep. maybe even 13+ but not often.

take any of these schedules and combine them together.

I get five or so hours of sleep, even on the weekends. There aren't enough hours in the day for me, and there's plenty of time for me to sleep when I'm dead.

I go to bed at 11:00 P.M. and wake up at 6:30-7:00 A.M. on school days. On the weekend I go to bed anywhere from 12:00-1:00 A.M and wake up at 9:00-10:00 A.M.

There may be a lot of things wrong in my life but I get a consistent sleep schedule. I used to not, but I'm so busy, I have a job, and I go to school, and do extra curriculars, lessons, need to maintain good grades, if I don't sleep I won't be able to maintain all of that.

Nope. Some nights I'll fall asleep at a decent 11-12AM, and some nights (like last night) I won't get to sleep until 2AM.

Then the time I wake up varies a lot between days. Sometimes I can easily get up at 7AM and be perfectly fine throughout the day, but most of the time I naturally wake up between 8 and 11AM.

I actually had to start working later; I couldn't wake up at 7AM to go to work at 8. It's impossible for me. Not to mention that about 99% of the time I'm constantly tired.

In short... no. I do not have a consistent sleep schedule. It's not possible for me.

I try to go to bed at 10:30ish to give myself time to get sleepy so I can wake up at 5:50 for college on weekdays and then I'll nap of the way there and on the way back, which I guess is technically consistent :p It all goes out of the window on the weekend though, but seems to fall back into place come Sunday night, my body probably hates me for it but clearly it's given in.

Yeah I'm pretty consistent. I go to bed an hour later and get up an hour later on weekends but overall I get pretty much the same amount of sleep each night.

I don't know? I usually fall asleep at like 12:20-40 AM, and wake up at like 5:30 am for school. I know it's bad, but I can't go to sleep before 10 pm, or else I'll wake up at like 3 am and it'll seem like the night is taking forever to end and I hate that.

on weekends, I sleep at like 1 am and then wake up at like 10 lol

I always wake up at the same hour, and I aim to either get 6 or 9 hours of sleep depending on how I feel.

I try to, but there'll be the odd night, like last, that I get two hours of sleep. Other than that and sleeping in on weekends, I tend to stick to the same schedule.

I wake up at the same time every day, but sometimes I have to stay up later depending on circumstances out of my control.

I usually fall asleep around 11:30PM-1:00AM and wake up around 7:30AM-9AM. I've been trying to get my sleeping schedule back on track since I hate waking up when the days already half-way over and I feel a lot more refreshed when I sleep at night compared to sleeping during the day.

It's impossible for me because of my class schedule. I have to be there at a different time every day, and I have to get up at 6:45 every Monday only, so no way I'm gonna get up that early every single day just to be consistent.

I have a schedule, but it probably isn't a good one
3 AM-10 AM is when I sleep. Yes I like staying up really late and having classes later in the day lets me wake up late too.

last night i fell asleep at 8 and woke up at 5:30 and today i fell asleep at 4:30 and woke up at 2

it's dependent on how i'm feeling. if my anxiety is in a bad cycle, i don't. most times, i try my best to though.

I have work so I try pretty hard to keep a consistent schedule. I aim pretty hard for 7-8 hours of sleep. Never able to achieve 8 lmao. But I usually get close with 7 hours. Honestly I don't feel that different w 7 hour of sleep vs. like 5 >__< College has trained me for no sleep. I'm sure it's mostly waking up w an alarm that's always making me tired.

Back