• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you maintain a consistent sleep schedule?

Consistent sleep schedule?

• Yeah man, I'm rocking it. Falling asleep at the same time every night and waking up at the same time

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I have enough consistency to get by. A bit of a kip during the weekends, perhaps.

Votes: 36 50.0%
  • Hell no. I'm all over the place!

Votes: 33 45.8%

• Total voters
I have a consistent sleep schedule as in on certain nights I will definitely sleep less, and on others I'll definitely sleep more. My schedule is wacky like that because of my college classes being at different times in the day and the amount of hw or studying needed to be done depends on what classes I have the next day.

eh, it depends on how lazy i am with my school work lol

tonight i'll probably be in bed around 9:45ish because i have a geometry review due tomorrow, and i have a really bad habit of watching youtube videos before bed.

last night was the first night i went to bed at a 'normal' time (12:00 am)
usually i never sleep and rely on a 30 min naps when i need them, and i just wish i got actual rest honestly

always all over the place lmao
i love nighttime but my parents nag me to get on a better schedule so

I honestly feel personally attacked by this thread's mere existence.

I usually get to sleep at 3am. So my sleep schedule is very consistent. Unhealthy, but consistent. Yum.

Mine is really all over the place, I try to keep a schedule but I mess it up every single week. I sleep days because I work nights, but sometimes I sleep literally all day, until I have to go to work. Sometimes I'll take two naps one when I get home, and one before going to work. Sometimes on my last day off I'll sleep at night, wake up in the morning and not be able to get any sleep before going to work (this sucks.) Sometimes I'll not get any sleep because I have some family thing to do when I get off of work, and then be up all day doing that, and then go back to work that night and survive on caffeine all night feeling like death (this is the worst.) So yeah, it depends on what I have to do, how I'm feeling generally, but my sleep is in no way consistent...

hah.. yeah, i wish. one day i'll wake up at 10 am, the next 12 pm, the next 9 pm, yknow there's just no real clock for me lol. i like staying up all night and sleeping all day which isn't doable but yep

Back