• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you maintain a consistent sleep schedule?

Consistent sleep schedule?

• Yeah man, I'm rocking it. Falling asleep at the same time every night and waking up at the same time

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I have enough consistency to get by. A bit of a kip during the weekends, perhaps.

Votes: 36 50.0%
  • Hell no. I'm all over the place!

Votes: 33 45.8%

• Total voters
My normal sleep schedule would be sleeping at around 12:30 A.M. then waking up 6:00 in the morning (5 and a half hours of sleep? I know, right?)

I tend to stay up way later in weekends, (Usually around 3:00 in the morning) then I usually wake up around 8-10 A.M.

Sometimes, I knock out in the afternoon around 6:00 and wake up at 12:00, then I usually stay up until 4:00 until I go back to sleep. Lol.

Yeah, my sleep schedule is erratic.

Usually it's a sleep cycle of 11ish-5:30 on weekdays (hey, better than no sleep at all), but it usually pushes more into midnight sometimes, really depends on the day. On the weekend, it's usually 3-4am until 10ish, unless I'm just really tired that specific day, then it's 12-10 normally. I usually try to maximize time awake, especially at night, because it's a lot easier to focus, at least when I'm not asleep

Somewhat, for my own best unless I'm away or stay up later because movies/can't slepp/whatever. Usually 11 pm-midnight I go to sleep and I try to get up 9-10 am (Yes I need loads of hours if that's too long for you :p)

i sleep abt the same time most nights but i dont sleep well and recently ive only been sleeping for five to six hours a night

i am aaaaaall over the place. i can go from going to bed at 9 and waking up at 9 am the next day to going to bed at 11 and waking up at 6. or going to bed at 3 am and waking up at 10. i cant keep it consistent it's really bad tho

I never sleep properly lel. I'll always sleep until like 11AM unless I'm working the day shift, but at night it just depends on how tired I am. I usually stay up past 12AM though.

I try to, but I have an annoying retail work schedule that is sometimes mornings, sometimes evenings and it messes with my sleep a bit. And black Friday is coming up so the hours are just going to get worse.

to follow up on this...

yesterday i laid down to take a nap, probably around 4 or something. i didn't wake up until my alarm went off the next morning at 6am.
i slept for like 14 hours.

I keep a consistent sleep schedule: falling asleep at 9 p.m. and waking up at
5 a.m. I stayed up an hour late though to hear Trump's speech in South Korea.

Usually for school nights, but sometimes I have so much homework that I have to way off what is typical...

i have a pretty ok sleep schedule right now thanks to school, but on the breaks it goes all over the place haha

Hmm lately I've been falling asleep at 2am and waking up around 11-12 in the afternoon.
Not too shabby, but I always feel like I sleep too much. I also take naps in the middle of the day lol.

I have somewhat of a consistency going. I get up at 9am every morning unless I have work early or in between 9 or 10. Other than that, I don't really have a set bed time. It's been 12am here lately but I need to pick one and stick to it.

On Sunday-Thursday I usually go to sleep at 10:00 or 10:30 p.m. (9:30 if I'm really tired) and I wake up at 7:30 a.m.

On Friday-Saturday it usually varies

Lately I fall asleep at around 1:30 and wake up around 9, I'd like to get a little more sleep but it's definitely been worse!

Back