Apple is Evil?

Tora Olafsdotter

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Anyone else think that Apple looks like a serial killer?

Apple_Villager.jpg
I mean, look at that face! Imagine if you woke up and saw that face, and her holding an axe!

Aw, poor Apple. She's very cute but she looks like she's plotting something. Don't turn your back...

How dare you speak ill of my precious little ham. Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow

Apple, a serial killer? If someone looks like a serial killer, then it's definitely Cobb!
I mean, look at him:

View attachment 210781

He looks like one of those crazy serial killers you would see in TV shows such as Criminal Minds!
Apple on the other site looks more like a overall happy kid who laughs at every joke you would
tell her. The only thing she would hold in her tiny hands is a balloon or lollipop. Cobb looks like
he would holding an axe while standing next to your bed in the middle of the night. Just saying...

Awww, poor Apple! Just look at her chubby little cheeks and her bucktooth. Go on; look!

She's adorable.

The real serial killer is Pietro. If there's one thing I've learned from every horror movie and Stephen King it's that clowns are NOT to be trusted. Bloodthirsty little demons...

Apple, a serial killer? If someone looks like a serial killer, then it's definitely Cobb!
I mean, look at him:

View attachment 210781

He looks like one of those crazy serial killers you would see in TV shows such as Criminal Minds!
Apple on the other site looks more like a overall happy kid who laughs at every joke you would
tell her. The only thing she would hold in her tiny hands is a balloon or lollipop. Cobb looks like
he would holding an axe while standing next to your bed in the middle of the night. Just saying...

lol when I had Cobb in my town I thought he looked like a drug dealer, so I gave him greetings and catchphrases like that and called him the resident dealer

Awww, poor Apple! Just look at her chubby little cheeks and her bucktooth. Go on; look!

She's adorable.

The real serial killer is Pietro. If there's one thing I've learned from every horror movie and Stephen King it's that clowns are NOT to be trusted. Bloodthirsty little demons...

GASP. And no don't you accuse my precious little baby!

Last edited:
imagining her with and without an axe, she can be interpreted two ways. im not quite fond of her tho

nooo, both Apple and Cobb look like angels and such slander on their characters is MEAN

well everyone in ac:nl might be made out of rubber since you get a funny rubbery sound every time you try to axe someone

I'm not evil. I'm good.

Oh wait, it's the other Apple, the hamster. I don't think she's evil.

Last edited:
tbh, if I had anyone chop me up with an axe, I would WANT it to be someone as cute and smol as Apple.

Apple is precious and can do no wrong. Have you heard her voice??? Adorable. (But I guess the picture does make her look a tiny bit fanatic). She's much more personable in game. As soon as I met her she went from being a villager I was vaguely aware of to a must-have dreamie. Was thrilled when I finally got her ^.^.

I thought y'all were talking about the electronics company. Waaay overrated and overpriced, but I wouldn't say truly evil. Google definitely though.

I don't think Apple the hamster is evil, I've had her in my cycling town, I think she's kinda cute.

Last edited:
I don't see apple as anything threatening, except being painfully cute.
What could a chubby pink hamster ever do?

Back