• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Bird

Who's your favorite?

• Jitters

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Lucha

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Midge

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sparro

• Anchovy

• Peck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jay

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Jacques

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Robin

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Twiggy

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Admiral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jacob

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Medli

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Piper

• Total voters

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
Question time!

Who's your favorite bird and why?

Personally, I like Jacques since I long time now. I remember in one of my past towns, he was
one of the villagers that lived the longest in my town. I liked him so much, that I didn't want
him to move out, not only because he's my favorite, but also because his house was on a nice
spot which fit perfectly with the rest of the area. Another favorite would be Piper. I really like
her look, even if it's simple compared to the other birds. Other favorites would be Anchovy and
Medli.

Midge and Lucha as those are the only ones I recall having in my New Leaf towns, and I liked them fine. The birds aren't my favourites but they're pretty cute.

i like jacques, medli, piper, and twiggy. i've never had any of them in my town but i want medli!

Out of the list on the board or any of the bird species in the game? Because I've only had Cecilia in my town. At first I didn't really care for her all that much. She was really big and I don't really like the really huge villagers...like Rocket. But she grew on me over time. I eventually let her go however.

On the list, I'd say Medli just because I'm a fan of Zelda and like her design. And Normals are also one of my favorite personalities.

Why did this post twice? I only hit the post feature once...wonky internet connections...

Last edited:
why must you ask me to pick one of my children. lol, but jokes aside though, i have a major soft spot for the birds.
if i had to pick favorites, i looove piper, anchovy, robin and jacob.

I don't know most of the birds, but I voted for Jitters. My brother had him in town and wanted him gone so we were talk spamming him for fun. He says such amusing random things I kind of like him now. But Jitters, what is scalp training? lol

The only bird I've ever had was Peck and he's evil.

(that aside, all these 'favorite ___' posts are seriously clogging up this forum, rip)

I don't really care about the bird category, besides Medli that is.

If I didn't have Molly already, I would've used Twiggy for Chica because it looks so much like her.

Midge is in one of my towns now, and Robin is in the other. Midge wins by a smidgen, because she's so sweet, and I like her house interior. <3

AAtbzwQ.jpg
Jitters is my favorite,followed by Twiggy.Jitters is one of the mildest jocks I've ever had in a town and I've always liked his coloring.

Midge, Sparro, and Jay are my favorites. I just like their design. :>

My favorite of the Bird villagers is Jacques because he is the closest villager we have to a crow or raven. Additionally, I like his French/Jacques Cousteau-inspired look (and catchphrase) with the knit hat and I think the goatee is a nice addition. He's an overall sleek and cool looking villager with an alright looking house and he has the great Smug personality. Overall a very strong contender for favorite villagers of all species and I'm glad to have him living in my all-bird town.

Honorable mentions go to Robin (also a resident of the all-bird town), Piper, and Lucha.

Back