• Total voters

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Question time!

Who's your favorite bird and why?

Personally, I like Jacques since I long time now. I remember in one of my past towns, he was
one of the villagers that lived the longest in my town. I liked him so much, that I didn't want
him to move out, not only because he's my favorite, but also because his house was on a nice
spot which fit perfectly with the rest of the area. Another favorite would be Piper. I really like
her look, even if it's simple compared to the other birds. Other favorites would be Anchovy and
Medli.

Midge and Lucha as those are the only ones I recall having in my New Leaf towns, and I liked them fine. The birds aren't my favourites but they're pretty cute.

i like jacques, medli, piper, and twiggy. i've never had any of them in my town but i want medli!

Out of the list on the board or any of the bird species in the game? Because I've only had Cecilia in my town. At first I didn't really care for her all that much. She was really big and I don't really like the really huge villagers...like Rocket. But she grew on me over time. I eventually let her go however.

On the list, I'd say Medli just because I'm a fan of Zelda and like her design. And Normals are also one of my favorite personalities.

Why did this post twice? I only hit the post feature once...wonky internet connections...

Last edited:
why must you ask me to pick one of my children. lol, but jokes aside though, i have a major soft spot for the birds.
if i had to pick favorites, i looove piper, anchovy, robin and jacob.

I don't know most of the birds, but I voted for Jitters. My brother had him in town and wanted him gone so we were talk spamming him for fun. He says such amusing random things I kind of like him now. But Jitters, what is scalp training? lol

The only bird I've ever had was Peck and he's evil.

(that aside, all these 'favorite ___' posts are seriously clogging up this forum, rip)

Midge is in one of my towns now, and Robin is in the other. Midge wins by a smidgen, because she's so sweet, and I like her house interior. <3

AAtbzwQ.jpg
Jitters is my favorite,followed by Twiggy.Jitters is one of the mildest jocks I've ever had in a town and I've always liked his coloring.

My favorite of the Bird villagers is Jacques because he is the closest villager we have to a crow or raven. Additionally, I like his French/Jacques Cousteau-inspired look (and catchphrase) with the knit hat and I think the goatee is a nice addition. He's an overall sleek and cool looking villager with an alright looking house and he has the great Smug personality. Overall a very strong contender for favorite villagers of all species and I'm glad to have him living in my all-bird town.

Honorable mentions go to Robin (also a resident of the all-bird town), Piper, and Lucha.

Back