• Total voters

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Question time!

So, who's your favorite eagle and why?

One of my favorites since a long time is Pierce. Even if I couldn't like him at the beginning, I started
to like him more after I gave him a chance. Now he also one of my favorite jock villagers and I also
like his look. Besides him, I also really like Apollo. He has a elegant look and I like his appearance in
the Animal Crossing movie. Other favorites would be Sterling, Frank and Celia.

Avery and Keaton.
I had Avery in my town as my first cranky and he was such a sweetheart despite his personality typing.
Keaton is just very cool design wise, I love tropical birds <3

I like Pierce the most out of the eagles; I've had him a few times and he's pretty cool. Celia is a close second, though; she has a nice design as well.

Apollo!!! He was one of my very first villagers and I always liked him. He was a very sweet lil birb!! ^ u ^

Apollo. There are so many good ones! (Except for Amelia and sterling... sorry it's my opinion) Celia seems nice, and Keaton is a unique sort of villager. I'd make him a bird, but he's even better as an eagle. I've actually never heard of Frank or Pierce :p Avery is pretty cool too. Apollo is one of the only realistic eagle designs, and that's why I like him. He's currently in my second town, Dream.

Celia is my favourite, one of my starters

Though, I do miss Apollo from when I had him in WW.

My favorite of the Eagle villagers is Sterling due to the knight-inspired design complete with the helmet. The interior design of his house looks pretty nice as well. I quite like both him and Knox and I like to think of them both to be acting as guards for my all-bird town, where they both reside.

Honorable mention to Buzz, Keaton, and Celia.

Apollo I think - he has a very refined look about him (and his house). In recent memory, I've only had him and Amelia in any of my towns.

I think Apollo looks so serious and proud. He has a very cool design.

THIS! AND, he is a cranky, my favorite personality! Plus, he has a very soft heart--he is courteous, protective in a fierce kind of way, and gentle in a manly way. Check out the conversation I posted between him and Kiki and you will see what he is like. http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?67093-The-Official-New-Leaf-Screenshot-Thread!/page531

Whoa! I posted this and then went to vote and see the poll results!

Last edited:
Celia,Frank and Apollo.
Apollo was in my gamecube, Frank has a cool design, and Celia's a sweetie.

Pierce has been my favorite for a long time! I had him back in Wild World. I love his design and his name!

apollo because MURICA

A lot of the eagles are pretty good though, some not so much. Pierce and Amelia are also great ones that come to mind

Back