• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Eagle

Who's your favorite?

• Amelia

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Buzz

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Pierce

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Sterling

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Apollo

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Keaton

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Frank

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Celia

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Avery

Votes: 12 15.6%

• Total voters

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Question time!

So, who's your favorite eagle and why?

One of my favorites since a long time is Pierce. Even if I couldn't like him at the beginning, I started
to like him more after I gave him a chance. Now he also one of my favorite jock villagers and I also
like his look. Besides him, I also really like Apollo. He has a elegant look and I like his appearance in
the Animal Crossing movie. Other favorites would be Sterling, Frank and Celia.

Avery and Keaton.
I had Avery in my town as my first cranky and he was such a sweetheart despite his personality typing.
Keaton is just very cool design wise, I love tropical birds <3

STERLING and avery, they've both been in my town since the beginning.

Amelia! I love her bright colors and her house

I like Pierce the most out of the eagles; I've had him a few times and he's pretty cool. Celia is a close second, though; she has a nice design as well.

Apollo!!! He was one of my very first villagers and I always liked him. He was a very sweet lil birb!! ^ u ^

Apollo. There are so many good ones! (Except for Amelia and sterling... sorry it's my opinion) Celia seems nice, and Keaton is a unique sort of villager. I'd make him a bird, but he's even better as an eagle. I've actually never heard of Frank or Pierce :p Avery is pretty cool too. Apollo is one of the only realistic eagle designs, and that's why I like him. He's currently in my second town, Dream.

Celia is my favourite, one of my starters

Though, I do miss Apollo from when I had him in WW.

My favorite of the Eagle villagers is Sterling due to the knight-inspired design complete with the helmet. The interior design of his house looks pretty nice as well. I quite like both him and Knox and I like to think of them both to be acting as guards for my all-bird town, where they both reside.

Honorable mention to Buzz, Keaton, and Celia.

Apollo I think - he has a very refined look about him (and his house). In recent memory, I've only had him and Amelia in any of my towns.

I think Apollo looks so serious and proud. He has a very cool design.

THIS! AND, he is a cranky, my favorite personality! Plus, he has a very soft heart--he is courteous, protective in a fierce kind of way, and gentle in a manly way. Check out the conversation I posted between him and Kiki and you will see what he is like. http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?67093-The-Official-New-Leaf-Screenshot-Thread!/page531

Whoa! I posted this and then went to vote and see the poll results!

Last edited:
Celia,Frank and Apollo.
Apollo was in my gamecube, Frank has a cool design, and Celia's a sweetie.

Pierce has been my favorite for a long time! I had him back in Wild World. I love his design and his name!

apollo because MURICA

A lot of the eagles are pretty good though, some not so much. Pierce and Amelia are also great ones that come to mind

Back