Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Frank

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Celia

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Avery

Votes: 12 15.6%

• Total voters
Frank. The reason being I get soooo attached to my starting villagers! If I had just seen him in a list I would have scrolled on by without paying much attention, but having him in my town for so long and becoming such great friends... I love him so much!

apollo! he's been in a good handful of my towns across different ac games so i have a weird attachment to him, plus he has a simple but cute design

Apollo and Frank. I just like their designs. Apollo is simple, nice and Frank is colorful with him green as that's one of the colors I love the most. I would have both in a town if I could.

amelia because she was one of my starting villagers and apollo because he looks cool

JopQrMU.jpg
I voted for Celia because she has a way with words...and she's the only villager that still calls me Bruno after I requested a new nickname two years ago.

Pierce, because he's based on one of my favorite t.v. characters of all time (Hawkeye Pierce). But Apollo is a close second.

I don't have any eagle villagers, but my daughter has Celia and she is wonderful. I also really like Amelia and Apollo.

I love Apollo, Celia, Pierce, and Sterling >_<

Last edited:
Celia was a starter in Mandala and I love her, her house is great both inside and out and she has painted toe nails - such a cute detail.

Celia and Apollo. I think they are both just fantastic. I adore Celia's coloring and sweet disposition. And Apollo's look is just so darned regal!

Oh man, this is hard and just made me realize how much I love the eagle villagers.

Celia is probably my favorite, though Keaton and Buzz are close behind. I can't think of a single one I don't like.

Back