Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Graham

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Soleil

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Holden

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
I generally dislike the hamsters, but I do like Graham's concept the best. He's modeled after Alexander Graham Bell, and I think Flurry, while good, is overrated.

I absolutely adore Graham, Apple, and Clay! I've had Graham and Apple before, but I've always wanted Clay.

I have Hamlet and he's very cute but I think I'd prefer Clay. I prefer his design, it's just funky and unique.

I had to pick Graham, because he is my best buddy in my BF's town. He's always been super sweet to me, and was the first villager I got to hang out and dance with in Club LOL too. :p

SJQZQCi.jpg

:blush:

I really like Clay's design too though; and I think Hamphrey's cranky face is cute.

My sweet, sassy Soliel is not getting nearly enough votes at she deserves!

flurry is my favourite, she looks like one of those mamegoma seals, though she can look a little creepy, and i guess slowly my love for her is wearing off. i also think clay is unique but i wouldn't say he's in my favorites, most hamsters i don't like, especially apple

Clays rustic look really gets me. Apples cute too but for some reason she kind of scares me? Flurrys adorable.

I dont think I'd ever choose to get a hamster in my town but man i love how chubby they are....

Back