• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Hamster

Who's your favorite?

• Apple

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Hamlet

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Clay

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Hamphrey

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Flurry

Votes: 32 41.6%
  • Rodney

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Graham

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Soleil

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Holden

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
Question time!

Who's your favorite hamster and why?

To be honest, at the beginning, I didn't really had a favorite hamster villager, since
I didn't like them so much. However, over the time, I started to like Flurry. She was
for a very long time in one of my past towns and now I like her a lot. She's just so
cute. I also really like Apple, especially because she looks like a walking apple, lol.
Rodney is also a hamster I like.

One hamster I don't like is Holden, that one yellow hamster which got introduced in
the Welcome amiibo update. For some reason, he's kinda weird and I'm definitely not
disappointed that I'm not able to get him. :/

I think all of the hamsters look a bit strange in town since they are shorter than all of the other villagers, but I think Hamlet is pretty cute.

You can't have Holden in your town though unless you hack. :p

I know that you can't get him without hacking, however, I still wanted to mentioned him since
he's a part of the hamster villagers and I didn't want to ignore him (even though he's a weird
villager). ^^"

Clay! I think his design is just so neat and unique. I've honestly never had him in a town but I think he's super cool!

I like most of the hamsters though, they're cute and tiny and adorable!

Definitely Flurry and Hamphrey, but I don't remember when or if I've ever had a hamster in town ;_; That should change, they're adorable!

Long live Flurry, the hamster queen!

*ahem* But Apple and Hamphrey are also near and dear to me.

Flurry reminds me of my hammie, Imigen, who was an albino much like Flurry. So yeah, that's one of the reasons why I love her so much.

Clay! He's very cool looking and I love lazies almost as much as smugs haha

Soleil! Also Holden is really cute but what's up with him? I've never seen him anywhere in a town and I've heard him being Japanese exclusive or something?

Ahh this is hard because all the hamsters are cute tbh ; ~; I love how tiny they are lol. I personally really like Apple and Flurry!!

Soleil is my favorite of the Hamster villagers. I don't really have a whole lot to say about her though, because I don't like her design enough to have her move into one of my towns.

I don't particularly like any of the other hamsters, not even Clay, which is a bit strange since I usually favor the more unique designs. I guess his is another case, like Zucker, where I recognize the reference but just don't think the end result design looks good.

I'd like to see more Hamsters introduced in the future because I don't hate the villager type, but overall it is so far one of the species of villagers I'm least impressed with.

Last edited:
Flurry. And I'm definitely not the only one lol. Cute name, cute character, cute personality, cute house (from what I remember?) and yeah. Solid villager. The hamsters aren't exactly loved villagers, or at least most of them are, and Flurry is the only, like, acceptable.

This one was tough because my daughter has an all hammie town plus Carmen and Bianca. My town of Tea Cozy spawned with Hamphrey and he is my man because within a few days of finally getting PWP's, he graciously requested my very first wooden bridge. I had about seven or eight towns at the time and never had a villager request it. I felt very victimized, lol, because it was my favorite and I still didn't have one in any of my towns. So he will always hold a very special place in my heart and in Tea Cozy for making one of my New Leaf dreams a happy reality.

Back