• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Dog

Who's your favorite?

• Maddie

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Portia

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Bea

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Marcel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cherry

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Cookie

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Goldie

Votes: 19 23.5%
  • Bones

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Daisy

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Shep

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Walker

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Lucky

Votes: 19 23.5%
  • Biskit

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Benjamin

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Butch

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • Mac

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Question time!

Who's your favorite dog and why?

My favorite is Lucky. I really like the idea of having a mummy dog as a villager and
he's just adorable. I also like Shep and Daisy.

Last edited:
I think Daisy - she was one of my neighbours in Population Growing and I grew very fond of her.
If we can pick NPCs though, I'll go with K.K. ;)

I think Cherry is pretty cute, though for some reason I don't really like the dogs in this game. It is weird, I prefer dogs in real life, but the AC cats look better to me.

Lucky, bc his bday is the day b4 mine and he's cool, Shep bc he's awesome and likes Lily from Dream, (my 2nd town) and Mac bc he's Shep without the "bangs"

Bea, Lucky, and Shep!

Bea looks pretty much identical to a stuffed dog toy that I've had since I was a baby and love dearly.
Lucky is an undead creature of the night. Plus he's cute as heck lol
Shep just looks like a down-to-earth kinda pup. I really like his design

CK3Y-2aUMAAJ9XK.jpg
I like Benjamin because he's so good at hide-and-seek.

i've never had a dog in my town but i've loved goldie since i met her in hhd. i also love lucky, daisy, and butch's designs.

goldie & butch and biskit!

Last edited:
My favorite dog is Bea! I actually have her in my gamecube town right now and i adore her.

Goldie! she's adorable and i've never met a lab or a golden that i didn't like in real life! (unsure of what breed she is -- either way, adorable). i might adopt her once my current normal attempts to move out!

Last edited:
My favorite of the Dog villagers is Lucky because of his mummy-inspired design. He fits in well with Ankha in my main town.

A very close second goes to Marcel because of his mime design. Other honorable mentions go to Butch for being a nostalgic villager for me from the GameCube days and to Shep for being in my original New Leaf town before I reset it to create my current main town. Both Butch and Shep have nice designs.

I like Cookie the most because of her beautiful colours!

Shep is also really cute though, but she's just so bright and I love bright colours

Back