Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Benjamin

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Butch

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • Mac

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters
Goldie, whom I have in my current town, because she's just a sweetie. I really love the normal villagers.

I had Cookie in my ACGC town, and I remember she was very cute, too.

All the designs for the dogs are really cute. I don't think there's a not cute one in here :'))))) My favs if I had to say are Benjamin, Goldie, Cookie, Lucky, Daisy, Maddie, and Walker!!! That's almost all though lol. If I can throw in a special character I would say K.K as well!!!

They're all so pure, so I voted for most of them.
Notice I said most. Most dogs are great. They're all good boys and girls
Most
Ahem, marcel

Last edited:
GOLDIE FOREVER AND ALWAYS. She has so much sentimental value to me. She was in my very first town on my very first AC game when I was 7, Wild World. She was my favorite villager and I cried so hard when she moved away. It got to the point where I begged my dad for a plush of her, and when he bought one for me, I carried it with me everywhere. ;_;

Lucky, he's a zombie/mummy cute baby pup and I love him SOOOO much!

Cookie I just lover her cutie eyes and her pink color, so perfect for pastel towns.

Cherry, she's a cute little goth and I love her a lot, I keep thinking about switching someone out for her in my town because she's really growing on me more now that I have her in Pocket Camp...

daisy, she reminds me of vanilla and a bichon frise puppy. i find her dots for eyes cute lol
i like goldie too

What an unfair question, lol! I had to choose Mac, but Daisy and Bea are just as beloved! Mac was my very first dog villager. Daisy was the very first villager I sobbed uncontrollably over when she moved out. And Bea was my first dog villager in the older game. But yeah, you can't go wrong with any of the dogs. They are awesome. I recently moved in Butch for the first time and he's terrific. I currently have Portia, Bea, Daisy (twice), Mac, Marcel (he is in my French town of Le Ciel), Goldie, Bones and Shep in my towns. This was a hard question!

Ahhh I love all the dogs in ACNL, but I narrowed it down to four favourites.
Bones, because he's been by my side literally from day one in my town. Maddie, because she is just so darn cute and her house is perfect. Cookie, she's just adorable enough said. Lucky, because I like is design so much.

Back