Contest 2017 Candy Raffle (Winner Anounced!)

TykiButterfree

Such a tease!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Fossil Easter Egg
Friday the 13th Candy
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Spirit Candy: Wix
Christmas Candy
Orange Candy
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (142) +
I ended up completing my 2016 candy set so I would like to raffle my Yellow, Red, Green, and Blue candy from 2017.

candy-blue.pngcandy-green.pngcandy-red.pngcandy-yellow.png

One entry per person. Just post telling me what your favorite part of Halloween is. Mine is wearing a fun costume.

I will pick a winner using https://www.random.org/ in one week, Nov. 13th. :)

Last edited:
My favorite part of Halloween is the pumpkins, I just love baking them ?ω? (I also love the way they smell)

My favorite part of Halloween is the trick'or'treaters! I love dressing up as well, but I love what I've been doing the past few years, decorating my foyer and letting the kids come in and see all the spooky decorations and letting them get some candy. it's fun seeing all the costumes people come up with. =]

My favorite part of Halloween is getting to see how much effort people put into their costumes or if they didn't put effort in at all.

Mine is watching people wear weird costumes at school

Mine is carving pumpkins ,they look lovely in the dark~

My favorite part of Halloween is having an excuse to watch scary movies all month. Thanks for your generosity Tyki. :)

My favorite part of Halloween is seeing what others wore during the day. :p

My favorite part of halloween is when the kids stop coming to my house.

My favorite is getting to see all the kids in cute costumes (and deciding which ones deserve better candy lol good costume good candy street clothes and you get mints >.>)

My favourite part of Halloween is trick or treating and getting loads of candy! I've always had a huge sweet tooth :)

This is very generous of you!

My favorite part of Halloween is all the scary or creepy decorations and costumes. I love all the spookiness!

My favourite parts of Halloween are eating lots of candy and enjoying festivities at school.

My fav part of Halloween is dressing up in a costume. I'd do it all year but people would think I'm crazy (little do they know I really am crazy:rolleyes:)

I love going trick or treating and eating candy!

My favourite part of halloween is watching scary movies at home with family and getting all spooked together

Back