• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Some WA items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Switch
1930-4077-2035
Feedback
100% (209) +
Yeah, once again looking for some WA items. Pickup or delivery, I'm fine wither either. Or if you want me to visit the RV I can do that, however I had glitches with that(like not receive the things in mail) so might have to re-visit or buy from someone else if such.

Looking for:

Speaker x2 (Boris' RV)

FC to the left, let me know which one to add from you (if you have more than one). Can pay in TBT bells at the moment, so just name a price. Also can give a tip for just visiting RV's as well.

Timezone is GMT+1 and I most likely won't be able to be on after 11pm-midnight my time so please have that in mind if you want to help ^^

Last edited:
Hi and yes that should be fine :) Let me know once you're back online and we can trade (also if you want to deliver or pick-up, I'm fine with whatever).

Ah sure, I'll go ahead and add you c: I'll be sheila from jungle!

yay! i'll go open :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks much sent bells c:

I have Boris' card, so I can scan him in real quick and order the speakers for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have them ^-^ I added your friend code.

Is 1 TBT for each okay with you?

Last edited:
okay, i'll be sheila from jungle ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks loads both of you, gunna close this meow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back