• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you collect Animal Crossing merchandise?

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I would like to know if anyone else here is interested in Animal Crossing merchandise and
maybe even collect them. I love the merchandise and I'm also interested in it since a long
time now. Especially the plushies are the ones I like the most. I always wanted a plushie
of Whitney, however, it's not easy to find one and when I found one, then it has a very
expensive price. So far, I don't really have a collection, right now I own a sticker sheet
of the Animal Crossing movie as well as a Mable keychain and the cards for "Photos with
Animal Crossing". One day I hope I will be able to purchase a Whitney plushie as well
as some other pieces.

So, what about you? Do you have any merchandise? Are you interested in collect them?
Or do you only care for the games?

Aside from amiibos and amiibo cards, not really. Unless they would make a row of Shep/Harvey merch, than maybe I could start.

No, but I would love to start collecting stuff. I only have amiibo cards. :c

It's funny how Animal Crossing has been my favorite game since I was a wee child, yet I have almost no merchandise. I currently have an old fan from the Nintendo reward system, a couple of amiibo cards, and the K.K./Alpaca amiibo set. I used to have these stamps that had a plush character on top (I believe I had Rosie) from the WW era. Has anyone else seen those?

I also remember that I have a couple of miniature Able Sisters. I found them on the ground at Limited Too back in 2006 LOL.

I actually do not, but someday i would love to get some. I adore the plushies. I don’t know if this counts but i ordered an Animal Crossing stylus pen for my 3ds and it has Cheri on top of it.

I do not, but that is only because I never see any Animal Crossing merchandise. I did find a cute little figure of Static with a small house online and I had to get it because he is my favorite villager. I also made myself a Static plushie.

I don't actively collect merch, but I do have quite a few amiibos and plushies.

I think I have a few plushes. Porter, Isabelle, Tom Nook, Kapp'n. I also have ACNL toys my old friend, Beth, gave me. I have two ACNL faceplates for my N3DS normal. I also have countless amiibo cards and four amiibo figures that I'm getting for Christmas. I also have Series 1 & 2 of the amiibo cards' books.

Last edited:
not besides the amiibos and cards. i kind of want this nook's homes shirt i saw on amazon, though.

No, mostly because it's too expensive and/or hard to find. I have a few little phone charms from the Wild World days, that I got from a capsule machine.. I can't remember which one I really wanted but I remember being sour about getting Brewster and male villager with glasses x2
Also have some of the amiibo which I more or less regret buying, and Pietro's amiibo card which I do not regret at all despite having no practical use for it and not having an amiibo card collection to add it to so it's just 1 random card I have sitting on my desk here! But that's it. lol

Back