Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Al

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters

Tora Olafsdotter

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
It seems I love alot of the most hated species. I love Lions, Hippos, Monkeys, as well as these Gorillas. But what Gorilla villager is your favorite.
hans.jpg

Hans, while a Yeti, still uses the Gorilla model. He is not just favorite 'Gorilla', but I dare say he is the best Flamboyant villager in the game, and the third best villager period, only beaten by Hopper and Mira.

Why am I such a big fan of this villager. Well, in my first town on New Leaf, since this was my first Animal Crossing game, I did not know about Plot Resetting. I ended up getting Hans as my first move in, and well, he and I really hit it off well. His yeti-like design is really appealing as I am a huge fan of Cryptids like the Yeti or Nessie. So it would only be natural this guy would be one of my favorites. Since learning of Plot Resetting I have made it a habit that I always have him as one of my villagers, and make sure he is my Flamboyant villager when I get one. A lot of people straight up hate the gorilla villagers. Personally I really like them.

Louie is a close second because he looks like Donkey Kong

My favorite is Rocket. I like the superhero villagers in general, and Rocket is pretty cool. Besides her,
I also like Hans, Cesar and Rilla.

I voted Louie only because he's the best of the worse. I mean I do not like the gorillas at all... I am not fond of their designs at all. =/ But Louie at least looks like DK which makes him slightly less bad, so that's why I chose him.

Boone and Peewee

Boone has very unique markings and is easily one of the best designed 'gorillas' so he gets my vote. I like Peewee because he reminds me of a ty beanie baby toy I had as a child that I was very fond of.

Rocket, but I really don't like any of the gorillas to be honest.

Definitely with you on liking monkeys though! I think they're a really cute species.

Peewee, because he was one of my best friends in Wild World for years. I really like the gorilla villagers in general, though. Boone would be a close second, since he's a resident of Flint, but Peewee gives me so much nostalgia.

Al, because he's the only gorilla I've had in New Leaf and I think he's pretty cool! ^-^

I really don't like any of the gorillas. But I think rocket is okay, she was in one of my summer towns before I reset (wipes tear). There was also another gorilla whose name I forgot, but his catchphrase is "ayyyyyeee" or "ayyyyoooo" or somethin like that, I thought it was pretty funny

Peewee is pretty nice actually. I would pick him in my town if I had room

Back