How much have you laughed today?

I tend to laugh a lot naturally to hide my inner misery ofc. And also I work in customer service so that involves a lot of friendly chit chat and laughing. I also am watching the show The Good Place which is also hilarious so a lot of laughter today I would say! :D

I usually give a slight chuckle when my teachers make jokes or roasts someone, but other than that, I stay quiet.

I also chuckle when watching YouTube videos...

I'll probably laughed/chuckled 3 times today? That's really it (man, now that I think of it, I have a poor sense of humor)

i haven't laughed much today but thats because i'm not with my friends.

A lot. My job coach is a real fun gal and we had a silly time at the second hand store xD (we were supposed to a job analysis but apparently you had to book a time there bc it's busy).

Quite a bit for I've been playing online games with one of my friends. So much fun lmao.

I should be laughing cause' it'll be the last day of school/university tomorrow.
But responsibilities ... ;_;

lately i've been feeling kind of dull so i only did fake laughs today (edgy i know)
maybe a little chuckle with a friend

I haven’t laughed an extraordinary amount today, but the other day me and my boyfriend were watching funny cat videos in our colleges computer hub thing. I laughed so loudly he had to cover my mouth because people were working. Haven’t laughed like that in ages:rolleyes:

I haven’t laughed an extraordinary amount today, but the other day me and my boyfriend were watching funny cat videos in our colleges computer hub thing. I laughed so loudly he had to cover my mouth because people were working. Haven’t laughed like that in ages:rolleyes:

I love cat videos!

That's so cute! I need my fill of cat videos every now and again.

Yesterday I had a lot of extreme emotions, good and bad. But I'm glad for the good moments where I laughed a lot :blush:

I laughed a lot today actually! My sister just had surgery and they needed to give her drugs so she won't feel any pain, and afterwards, she kept posting videos of herself drugged up on her snapchat.

I havent laughed today. Something must be wrong with ms .-.

The trolls in my class never fail to impress.

I find that funny YouTube videos help me to laugh when I'm feeling down or just want a nice laugh.

Last edited:
i don't think i've laughed at all lol
i stayed home sick today. maybe i've cracked a smile at a youtube video but that's about it

Back