How much have you laughed today?

Just a little, I only talked to a couple people briefly and had the occasional chuckle. Today was better relative to yesterday though.

I laughed a lot.

At my failure to answer anything remotely correct in my accounting test.

FML

i cry-laughed at this because my audio was all the way up, my headphones were out, and the SUCC came on before i could fix it
other that i havent laughed all day

i mean, i laughed a lot last night when i was in call with my friend rob because he's funny but i'm also really shy, can't say i've laughed today though (*?ο`*)

A ton. One of my friends posts memes in their Snapchat stories every day so I get my daily dose of laughter.

I was laughing a lot earlier when I was watching a show called Sister, Sister. For some reason, when the character Lisa said "I don't have to account for anything, Judge Wapner" made me laugh so hard. I guess it's because I don't know who Judge Wapner is.

Not much so far but I'm prob gonna be laughing out of relief and frustration when all my busywork is done tonight and I have a week off from school.

Not at all but I spent most of today sleeping. I'll probably laugh when I play with my dog though - she always brings some happiness!

Back