• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How much have you laughed today?

Just a little, I only talked to a couple people briefly and had the occasional chuckle. Today was better relative to yesterday though.

I laughed a lot.

At my failure to answer anything remotely correct in my accounting test.

FML

i cry-laughed at this because my audio was all the way up, my headphones were out, and the SUCC came on before i could fix it
other that i havent laughed all day

i mean, i laughed a lot last night when i was in call with my friend rob because he's funny but i'm also really shy, can't say i've laughed today though (*?ο`*)

A ton. One of my friends posts memes in their Snapchat stories every day so I get my daily dose of laughter.

I was laughing a lot earlier when I was watching a show called Sister, Sister. For some reason, when the character Lisa said "I don't have to account for anything, Judge Wapner" made me laugh so hard. I guess it's because I don't know who Judge Wapner is.

Not much so far but I'm prob gonna be laughing out of relief and frustration when all my busywork is done tonight and I have a week off from school.

Not at all but I spent most of today sleeping. I'll probably laugh when I play with my dog though - she always brings some happiness!

Back