Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
I've been a very sad N64 for the last week, but today was somethin else.

I laughed more today than I have for the last 3 months.
Like I'm honestly surprised I haven't died from laughter today.

Aw well that's good to hear - laughing does help, for me at least.
Today... not that much. I didn't see anybody and didn't watch anything really funny. But that's okay - I didn't even really think about it until reading this. Hope you're feeling better now.

I think I had a good amount of laughter today.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been sad this past week. I'm glad you were able to get the giggles today, though. I hope all goes well for you. <3

I've pretended to laugh a lot.

Oh damn it... :c

Well as for me, I had a lot of time to myself today, and I was texting friends and looking at stuff other than work — it gave me a great amount of laughter and I’m really happy and feel like my stress has gone away.

Well it's only 7:30am but I've already laughed a lot by watching videos of me last night???

I laughed a good bit, most of the time I spend with my boyfriend is time spent laughing. The main reason I'm with him. =D

I laughed once during a very funny part of a video. I generally don't laugh so it was a nice surprise.

I always laugh a lot I just find a lot of things funny & I try not to take life too seriously

Little to not at all honestly. A 6 hour school day followed by 3 hours of work, not much laughing to do.

A pretty good amount, more than usual that's for sure. Had a time with some friends at a local Arby's right down the road from my school, actually able to talk and laugh for the first time in a bit. Then I saw wayyy too many great vids that my friends sent, which helped a lot and ended up resulting in collapsing on the floor from laughter. Hey, it's always good to laugh, but it's not like it just can happen in command, it's a true sign of friendship and something that is developed over many conversations, something to value and look back on

Back