• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How much have you laughed today?

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
I've been a very sad N64 for the last week, but today was somethin else.

I laughed more today than I have for the last 3 months.
Like I'm honestly surprised I haven't died from laughter today.

Aw well that's good to hear - laughing does help, for me at least.
Today... not that much. I didn't see anybody and didn't watch anything really funny. But that's okay - I didn't even really think about it until reading this. Hope you're feeling better now.

I think I had a good amount of laughter today.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been sad this past week. I'm glad you were able to get the giggles today, though. I hope all goes well for you. <3

I've pretended to laugh a lot.

Oh damn it... :c

Well as for me, I had a lot of time to myself today, and I was texting friends and looking at stuff other than work — it gave me a great amount of laughter and I’m really happy and feel like my stress has gone away.

Well it's only 7:30am but I've already laughed a lot by watching videos of me last night???

I laughed a good bit, most of the time I spend with my boyfriend is time spent laughing. The main reason I'm with him. =D

I laughed once during a very funny part of a video. I generally don't laugh so it was a nice surprise.

I always laugh a lot I just find a lot of things funny & I try not to take life too seriously

Little to not at all honestly. A 6 hour school day followed by 3 hours of work, not much laughing to do.

Little to not at all honestly. A 6 hour school day followed by 3 hours of work, not much laughing to do.

Yup, this exactly. Only cracked a smile once when I got home from being at school from 7-5 lol

A pretty good amount, more than usual that's for sure. Had a time with some friends at a local Arby's right down the road from my school, actually able to talk and laugh for the first time in a bit. Then I saw wayyy too many great vids that my friends sent, which helped a lot and ended up resulting in collapsing on the floor from laughter. Hey, it's always good to laugh, but it's not like it just can happen in command, it's a true sign of friendship and something that is developed over many conversations, something to value and look back on

Back