• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Toadsworthy's Poetry in Motion (Free Poems for a Year for Zipper Sakura)

Joyous return unfolds games corrupt
Emotions swirl, depression to arise
the end of great legacy so abrupt
But after darkness a new sun will rise

Thank you! ❤️ This is wonderful ...all my emotions captured for sure ... Some might find it trite to be so affected, but being immersed in this gameplay as part of my daily life for so many years had a bigger impact on me than I expected it to when I lost it.
Perhaps Switch and the new Animal Crossing will rise out of my darkness ... for now, Pocket Camp has to be my light of joy (slightly pale by comparison) :rolleyes:
Thanks again ... I love your creativity with words

Thank you! ❤️ This is wonderful ...all my emotions captured for sure ... Some might find it trite to be so affected, but being immersed in this gameplay as part of my daily life for so many years had a bigger impact on me than I expected it to when I lost it.
Perhaps Switch and the new Animal Crossing will rise out of my darkness ... for now, Pocket Camp has to be my light of joy (slightly pale by comparison) :rolleyes:
Thanks again ... I love your creativity with words

I definitely understand, my old 3ds stopped working and I thought I was screwed with trying to get my towns back. I did luckily, but for a while I thought about just restarting

i laughed so hard at the waluigi one omg

-Topic for poem: resetti
-General feeling for this poem: fear
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you?: post it here!

-Topic for poem: seabass
-General feeling for this poem: funny
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you?: post it here!

-Topic for poem: coffee/brewster's
-General feeling for this poem: happiness/love

i sent ya 6tbt!

For some reason I thought yours were about other users and I was like crap, I don't know them.... but i now see they are animal crossing ones. I got you fam

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cynic shrew explodes from dirt within
Berating, shouting, angrily defame
Remorse, guilt settles from my sin
Villagers pass by and add to shame

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tranquil ripples on calm ocean
Its children play none the wiser
First catch reveals sea vermin
Perhaps I'll try again never

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aromatic warmth of coffee surrounds
Sip by sip the soul finds peace
Gentle hum of people, pleasing sounds
Whole being feels wrapped in fleece

Last edited:
*LIMITED TIME OFFER*

Vote for me for most creative member in the TBT awards. If I win, then the entire forums get a free poem!
#Justice4Toads2k18

Heyo, I'd like a poem. The one about Resetti, that was great. Quite accurate too.

Topic: dreams
Feeling: happiness, joy, bliss, ect... I gave multiple words so you can have multiple things to draw from.
TBT: sent

Last edited:
Heyo, I'd like a poem. The one about Resetti, that was great. Quite accurate too.

Topic: dreams
Feeling: happiness, joy, bliss, ect... I gave multiple words so you can have multiple things to draw from.
TBT: sent

Physical reality can be so mundane
Escape to one's own world to play
Spirits raise and joyous thoughts reign
Dreams just for you, safely locked away

THESE POEMS ARE AMAZING
THE COFFEE ONE GAVE ME A LOT OF FEELINGS I THINK I MAY HAVE TO PRINT IT OUT AND PUT IT BY MY COFFEE MAKER THANK U SO MUCHHHHHH

the resetti one was so funny and accurate too XD he is the scariest lecturer lmao
& i love the tone of the seabass poem XD so good and cynical

i love these ty fam for the beautiful animal crossin themed poems i will be back ♥ happy holidays n i hope u win most creative!

THESE POEMS ARE AMAZING
THE COFFEE ONE GAVE ME A LOT OF FEELINGS I THINK I MAY HAVE TO PRINT IT OUT AND PUT IT BY MY COFFEE MAKER THANK U SO MUCHHHHHH

the resetti one was so funny and accurate too XD he is the scariest lecturer lmao
& i love the tone of the seabass poem XD so good and cynical

i love these ty fam for the beautiful animal crossin themed poems i will be back ♥ happy holidays n i hope u win most creative!

lol thanks, I hope you voted me! please print and do whatever with them! I'm just glad people like them hahaha

I sure did bud!
people need to give credit to the written arts!
i think writing in general is hard as heck and im impressed by ur little poems!!! :D

Fam we did it!

YYNMJLL.png

In celebration, poems will be absolutely free! If you need a poem for any reason just let me know, and I will try to make it as soon as I can, like one of my recent posts to get my attention.

Fam we did it!

YYNMJLL.png

In celebration, poems will be absolutely free! If you need a poem for any reason just let me know, and I will try to make it as soon as I can, like one of my recent posts to get my attention.

Congrats! Could you make me a humorous one about Pocket Camp and how leaf tickets/fortune cookies are such a scam

These are such creative and wonderful poems! and a hearty congratulations to you! I'd like to request two maybe? I don't mind paying for both so do let me know!

-Topic for poem: I have a character who's a total glutton, loves all kinds of food (junk food, healthy food, desserts, etc!)
-General feeling for this poem: Genuine, happy/blissful
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you?: Feel free to post it here!

-Topic for poem: I have another character who's a witch, they summon and communicate with ghosts! Also casts curses
-General feeling for this poem: Scary, serious
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you?: Feel free to post it here!

If these are a bit too vague or you'd like more info, do let me know!

Thank you for the consideration!

Congrats! Could you make me a humorous one about Pocket Camp and how leaf tickets/fortune cookies are such a scam

Microcosm of economy on mobile
Currency is controlled to a choke
Pyramid scheme goes more global
Peasants starve with wallets broke

- - - Post Merge - - -

These are such creative and wonderful poems! and a hearty congratulations to you! I'd like to request two maybe? I don't mind paying for both so do let me know!

-Topic for poem: I have a character who's a total glutton, loves all kinds of food (junk food, healthy food, desserts, etc!)
-General feeling for this poem: Genuine, happy/blissful

-Topic for poem: I have another character who's a witch, they summon and communicate with ghosts! Also casts curses
-General feeling for this poem: Scary, serious

If these are a bit too vague or you'd like more info, do let me know!

Thank you for the consideration!

Nah I should be able to make them, give me a few

Hi!! I'd like two please... if possible!! If not, just do the first one ^^

Topic for poem: friendship!! the feeling of having nice friends and feeling content with life!
General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.): definitely genuine and new!
Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you?: whatever works lol
Did you send 2 TBT?: you betcha!

Topic for poem: I have a character (based off fire emblem lol) who is a maid for a royal family but has a demon that attached itself to her, and sometimes takes over. She struggles with it constantly: in battle especially, cuz that's when it decides she is most vulnerable.
General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.): sad, evil almost?
Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you?: anything works lol do whatever
Did you send 2 TBT?: you betcha

For Hatori

He surrounds with food in swarm
Cookie, burger, toast with jelly
Each bite brings feeling warm
True content, happy full belly

Dark power, adept necromancy
Commander of demon and spirit
All opposed shall bend to knee
Before his cunning, mighty wit

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi!! I'd like two please... if possible!! If not, just do the first one ^^

Topic for poem: friendship!! the feeling of having nice friends and feeling content with life!
General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.): definitely genuine and new!
Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you?: whatever works lol
Did you send 2 TBT?: you betcha!

Topic for poem: I have a character (based off fire emblem lol) who is a maid for a royal family but has a demon that attached itself to her, and sometimes takes over. She struggles with it constantly: in battle especially, cuz that's when it decides she is most vulnerable.
General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.): sad, evil almost?
Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you?: anything works lol do whatever
Did you send 2 TBT?: you betcha

I noticed your signature and couldn't help myself

Friends are much like chicken nuggets
Each different shaped, but full of meat
But come together in the soul snug fits
And nothing makes you more complete

I think this one may be one of my favorites

Royal maid holds a secret bipolar
Strength sapped in war by parasite
Her fate tied to the demonic controller
Wrestling with destiny, a tragic plight

Back