• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Toadsworthy's Poetry in Motion (Free Poems for a Year for Zipper Sakura)

I wasn't sure what to categorized this poem, so I thought it would be fine to place it in the standard category. Thanksgiving wasn't included in the Holiday Telegram Specials. I thought of this theme of the poem to prepare for the day of Thanksgiving. ^.^

- Topic for poem: Thanksgiving
- General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.): The feeling of genuine gratitude.
- Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you?: Posting on this thread is fine by me.
- Did you send 2 TBT?: Don't need to send payment since you said it was okay that I get free poems due to giving the shop its name.

Gather around the holiday bird
Give thanks for life of luxury
See loved ones offer kind word
Now belly full, drift off slumbery

Omg, Toad!

Topic for poem: Me
General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.): Something that fits my personality.
Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you? Here
Did you send 2 TBT? Yes

Omg, Toad!

Topic for poem: Me
General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.): Something that fits my personality.
Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you? Here
Did you send 2 TBT? Yes

Zendel to you I owe my life
Gentle, caring, humble, sweet
Altruistic, brave to sacrifice
Even though it ended in defeat

Lol I always think of SU2 for the best memory of us hahaha

Zendel to you I owe my life
Gentle, caring, humble, sweet
Altruistic, brave to sacrifice
Even though it ended in defeat

Lol I always think of SU2 for the best memory of us hahaha

Aww, thanks Toad. <3

lol

Topic for poem: Music
General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.): Sweet
Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you? Here, Please
Did you send 2 TBT? Yes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can/Will you send another user a poem on a day that is not a holiday? I feel like being nice....

Don?t worry about it.

Sorry, I just started back at work yesterday....

The perfection of poultry
Greets the haters with a peck
Feathers so yellow and sultry
When ruffled, you'll give them heck

- - - Post Merge - - -

Topic for poem: Music
General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.): Sweet
Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you? Here, Please
Did you send 2 TBT? Yes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can/Will you send another user a poem on a day that is not a holiday? I feel like being nice....

Yes, if it is within the holiday season (however after the new year, I will switch advertising to valentines day)

Notes dance on ear drum timpani
The mind soothed, soul at ease
A melody, a ballad, a symphony
In that moment time does freeze

Topic for poem: Could you do 6 poems about me?
General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.): All different, whatever you think fits!
Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you? Here, please
Did you send 2 TBT? Yes, I sent 12!

Happy
Euphoria flushes my face
Life's simplicities unfold
Wind blows leaves of grace
The world is painted gold

Mad
Anger begins to bubble
Rage starts the steam
Hot emotion now double
Violence manifest at extreme

Sweet
I stare at visage of my lover
Eyes meet, a smile return
Heart pounds, no recover
New love now brightly burn

Depressing
Darkness does now consume
A pit of sadness the only left
The last shred of hope exhume
Most callous, atrocious theft

Flattering
How I fall for your allure
Oh your beauty got me hooked
A love so large, intent so pure
No flaw or trait overlooked

And then one of your choice!
Pride
Look mountain steep and lofty goal
Confidence to tack challenge
Not without own hefty toll
Doubt and weakness then avenge

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wrote most of these during work today :) thanks for the inspiration and something to occupy my time

Last edited:
I can't copy and paste the form on my phone but
Topic: The turnip market
Mood: Sad/funny
Will send tbt now
You can post it on the thread

Last edited:
- Topic for poem: Buying TBT Collectibles
- General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.): The feeling of an adrenaline rush.
- Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you?: Posting on this thread is fine by me.
- Did you send 2 TBT?: Don't need to send payment since you said it was okay that I get free poems due to giving the shop its name.

Hopefully, this poem isn't going to be too difficult to do... If so then let me know and I'll pick a different poem topic.

- General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.): The feeling of an adrenaline rush.

Hopefully, this poem isn't going to be too difficult to do... If so then let me know and I'll pick a different poem topic.

No topic is too difficult! shall write both requests now

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't copy and paste the form on my phone but
Topic: The turnip market
Mood: Sad/funny
Will send tbt now
You can post it on the thread

Hard earned bells, roller coaster
At the whim of capitalist jubs
Eager eyes meet prices lower
Admin revels in those he snubs

- - - Post Merge - - -

No escape from toxic pixels
feathers, candies dictate status
Emotions, bank account cripples
Cruel admin's puppet apparatus

I'd like to order a poem! <3

-Topic for poem: The band Journey!
-General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.): Sappy
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you?: In this thread.
-Did you send 2 TBT?: Sure did!

Last edited:
I'd like to order a poem! <3

-Topic for poem: The band Journey!
-General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.): Sappy
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you?: In this thread.
-Did you send 2 TBT?: Sure did!

OK I had to do research for this one lol

Devotion to my band so genuine
Chords and lyrics hook inescapably
Reason to never stop believin'
I will forever be yours faithfully

OK I had to do research for this one lol

Devotion to my band so genuine
Chords and lyrics hook inescapably
Reason to never stop believin'
I will forever be yours faithfully

This is fabulous

what a work of art

I'm honestly too lazy to copy the form word for word, could you make one about me joining my first mafia game?

Back