• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway come raid my town! Hybrids, RV items, gardening, etc. (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvieEvening23

Queen of Ducks
Bells
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (91) +
This is now closed! All of the presents have been taken!

---​

I have too many items and gardening supplies... Just leave your character name, town name, FC and add me first. The town you'll be looking for is Meridale and all I ask is that you don't unwrap the presents or drop your items to make space in your inventory. You can take as much stuff as you want (just don't unwrap them, I'm gonna emphasize and enforce this rule a lot). I may be going AFK so just leave whenever you want to once you're done. Please don't talk to my villagers or take mushrooms (saving those up for Harvest Festival) but everything else is free game. Like my posts so I know when to check back. please say 'moonu' somewhere in your post please so I know you read this wall of text

thank you!

my FC is in my sidebar

due to some confusion, everything is free game! take whatever you want but all I ask is that you don't unwrap or drop items back on the ground! I'm trying to get rid of it, not keep it in my town.

Last edited:
moonu :)

character - tessa
town - tarte
fc is in sidebar :) thank you!

please may i come? :)
character - daisy
town - aldston/redwood (depends if i reset it before i come)

moonu
p.s i'll be ready in 9-10 hours bc school!

Amelia
Town name: meepland
FC is in side bar
moonu
I added you!

Last edited:
Hello moonu!
I would like to visit again please!
Corrine from Arashian
0275-7573-9598

Status
Not open for further replies.