• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Horse ♥

Favorite horse villager?

• Total voters
Savannah without a doubt. She's been my favorite villager since AC:GC and is to me just as essential to the games as Nook and Resetti.

Ed's my favorite horse. I had him in my first town before and he was great. I love his personality which he is relatable of whatever he talks. However when he flirts I didn't get anything of what he was saying since I was in 5th grade. I got sad and cried a bit after he left. I think that is the first time I'd ever get sad for a video game character.

NwiorDC.jpg
I dream only of Colton....eh,not really there's also Epona,Winnie and Cleo.I voted for Colton because he's the horse villager that got me to like the horses where before I wasn't all that crazy about them.

Savannah was so sweet. I remember I got her as a random move-in when I started my first town. If she ever showed up in my campsite, I'd probably adopt her again xD

I have quite a few horse friends, but Papi is my bud for life. I played the game for a long time before I actually moved him into a village and instantly fell in love. Those eyes, those eyes, those eyes :)

I'm partial to Elmer for some reason. Probably nostalgia as he was in one of my first WW towns.

Roscoe is easily one of the coolest characters in the entire game. I had never heard of him before I met him and it doesn’t even matter what his house looks like, he is that awesome.

I'm not familiar with the horse villagers. I chose papi strictly for looks. The only one I've ever had is Julian, and I wasn't too impressed.

I like Clyde. A lot of people don't like his eyes but I think they're kind of cool.

Cleo and Annalise are also really good.

This was tough, I didn't realize how many horse villagers there were or how many I actually liked. I always loved Papi because he was the first horse villager I ever had (and I'm a sucker for lazy villagers) but I also adore Cleo or Peaches.

Back