life is sweet or whatever, baby
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
October Birthstone (Opal)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Horses are my favorite animals in real life and in game, so I thought I would go ahead and make this. :)

Cleo is my favorite. ♥

epona. i have both epona and cleo in my town. i like the designs of some others tho lol

Cleo! Her eyes are soo pretty! I have Colton and Annalise between mt two towns right now though and they're both great too~ :)

Roscoe hands down!! I’ve had him in almost all of the Animal Crossing games and that horse has never failed to steal my heart. I also have his amiibo, a duplicate too actually. He follows me everywhere but that’s ok because I adore him ^^

My favorite is Colton. He looks like he could be the member of a boy band, which it's kinda funny.
I like his look in general and he is also a nice villager. I also like Roscoe, especially because of his
cool look and house.

Roscoe! He's my fave spooky horse. I like him because he reminds me of the horsemen of the apocalypse and I love his red eyes! <3

I think second favorite would be Julian, he'll always have a special place in my heart.

Honorable mentions:
Savannah, she's a rad zebra!
Colton, he's a cutie.
Elmer, he grew on me after being a bug in one of my first towns, so now I think he's just adorable, and one of the best looking "normal" horses.

For me, it’s a tie between Julian and Roscoe. I’ve had Roscoe in pretty much every single town since the Gamecube and we’re best bros, but when I saw Julian dancing into my town in NL, I instantly fell in love with this fabulously glittering unicorn. He doesn’t care what anybody thinks about him and i love that :D

Last edited:
Julian. I know it's a basic one to choose, but he is just so unique and cute.

I love unicorns just yes

I voted for Roscoe because he is the only villager I ever bothered with the 16 villager cycle to get back. I love the horse villagers though. My other favorites are Julian, Ed, and Colton.

Back