Does anyone else have all the animal crossing games?

piercedhorizon

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Rose
White Rose
I just recently found Animal crossing; Population growing & that completes my collection.
Along with it is all the amiibos & most(i think) of the amiibo cards. I love animal crossing so much haha
I even got a foldable fan from the Nintendo points store when that was still around.

I do! :) I actually have two copies of Wild World.
I only play the GameCube version and New Leaf, though.

I still have that foldable fan as well! I also had the playing cards, but I sold them on eBay (which I hate myself for).
I have every Animal Crossing game except amiibo Festival. I was salty due to the lack of an actual WiiU AC.

^ And I'm the same way; I only play New Leaf and Gamecube~

i don't have WW because i didn't enjoy it too much. after my gamecube was destroyed in a house fire, i did end up buying one on ebay along with Population Growing though haha

I got all of them at release, but since it’s just four main games and two spinoffs, it’s not that much of a feat. I couldn’t resist and also got all of the amiibo figures once the price dropped, and most of the cards (except for the Sanrio line because I dislike pink stuff~ ?toile would be nice to have, though). Aside from that, I got the same foldable fan and a City Folk CD from Nintendo’s old point rewards thingie, and a keychain of Brewster (which I absolutely love <3) from a Gacha machine.

I do! I play all of them very frequently and I can’t get enough.

Back