Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
Happy end of daylight savings time everyone! How's that extra hour of sleep treating you all?

What's your opinion on daylight savings time?
I don't know about you guys... but I think daylight savings needs to die.

I understand why it exists and why it was started,but I feel that in the modern day and age we no longer need it.
It's unnecessary and I feel like my body is 'meant' to be on the time we are now.
I hate it when we have to 'spring forward' not just because we lose an hour of sleep but I hate when it's still light out at 9pm and I have to try to go to bed. I don't want to go to bed when it's light outside.

In my opinion, we should abolish daylight savings time. It's time to fall back for good.

How do you guys feel?

Nah, I like falling back. Feels nice to see 11am on my clock when it's actually 10am.

Although, springing forward is a pain. As if I don't already lose enough sleep xDDD

i hate losing the hour of sleep but i also like when it's still bright outside at 7 pm. i'm kinda torn.

Last edited:
It's existence doesn't bother me at all. And I'll certainly appreciate it tomorrow when waking up at 6:45 will feel like 7:45 and I don't have to drive to school and start a 10 hour day in the dark.

"Extra hour of sleep" my butt, more like extra hour of being awake.

Honestly all it did to me today was make me get up earlier so it did nothing for me there. Other than that it doesn’t bother me.

We don't have daylights savings where we live so I always forget about it until I realize that a lot of the shows I watch are being shown an hour earlier.

I guess I would say I used the extra time to stay up later.

I wanted to use the extra time to sleep longer, but I chose staying up...

I've finally expierenced day light savings for the first time. I was up at 540 am and well rested. It was so weird getting like super dark out at 5pm.

I don't care what the world does with it. It doesn't affect my time zone so I don't really think about it

I couldn't care less. It just sucks for me because while everyone else enjoys their extra hour of sleep, I got to enjoy my extra, unpaid, hour of work... -_-

I never notice the time change tbh i still feel groggy in the morning smh.

Extra time my ass.

Back